Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
nahhh but like i need to learn the whole thing and the textbook can not explain for shi
cuz like i tried reading it and bro i dont care about the random shi they start talking about
like just tell me the formula and how to use and bruv il do 2 questions and boom
p.s i did standard normal distrubution in tutoring it was obv easy and we finished it quickly but thts because i didnt have to try understanding the textbook
idk just look up some summary notes or something, it literally doesn’t matter anyway don’t stress

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
but i need to actually learn the content and then beat my for some reason extremely compettiive tryhard 2u friends to make them mad lmao

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
these topics are so stupid tho bruhhh I need to learn wtf a pareto chart is what tf is bivariates data and why tu fuk does interquartile range not make sense anymore when it did make sense in like year 8 or smth

carrotsss

HSC
honestly yeah i envy ppl who get rlly great marks w/o studying 😭
pretty much everyone who does ext 2 gets rlly great adv marks without studying, advanced just kinda becomes a joke in comparison

like before I did ext 2 in year 11 I used to have to actually study to do well in advanced whereas now I can just breeze through without any effort

nsw..wollongong

HSC
pretty much everyone who does ext 2 gets rlly great adv marks without studying, advanced just kinda becomes a joke in comparison

like before I did ext 2 in year 11 I used to have to actually study to do well in advanced whereas now I can just breeze through without any effort
as someone doing 3u math and struggling in BOTH math adv and mx1... idk what to say 😍

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)