Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (2 Viewers)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
4/6 and 5/6
- finishing up mod b essay for submission (still doing that rn)
- 3u trial paper
- more 4u revision (i am very lacking in this subject)
- working on mod b notes / quote bank
- modern history notes + planning assessment
- chem past paper qs

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
But I need to memorise stuff and I won’t have time tmrw morning cuz the exam is tmrw morning
u got this, sleeping earlier helps to retain info better
i memorised my mod a essay the day of my english exam - just sleep early and wake up early. i slept at like 9 and woke up at like 5 to start memorising (after a quick walk)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
- marked 4u trial paper (first ever 100% woo)
- did 3u trial paper
- marked 3u trial paper
- did chem trial paper
- marked chem trial paper
- started work on the summary sheet I need to bring in for my physics task. idk why it’s a thing, it’s super weird because you can just bring in a full timeline and just copy it for the question. anyway

decided not to do a physics trial paper this weekend because I want to focus on the assessment on wednesday and also I’m gonna run out of physics paper papers by trials at this rate so I want to try save them up a bit
i have a question for trials revision

so for 3u and 4u its all good ill just do trial papers and stuff thats the best way and if i need improving in speicific topics ill just do like a chapter from textbook for those/tutoring handout booklet
english ill just do past trial papers
economics is just past papers as well
THIS LEAVES CHEMISTRY
I have too many resources for chemistry unfortunately (yes this is a bad thing)
basically i bought some stuff for free and. now i have a bit too much
i have tutoring centre videos, topic booklets, other tutoring centre hw booklets, and then even more trial papers. I also borrowed this strive chem book that has syllabus relevant question from the past hsc and stuff with sample hsc papers from my school library. What is the best thing to do for chem studying? Idk where to start to be honest theres just wayyyyyy too much. Do you just do trial papers?
I was thinking of just finishign the massive strive book before trials accompanied by the tutoring topic booklets if i need extra help. Is this a good plan?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
What is the best thing to do for chem studying? Idk where to start to be honest theres just wayyyyyy too much. Do you just do trial papers?
I was thinking of just finishign the massive strive book before trials accompanied by the tutoring topic booklets if i need extra help. Is this a good plan?
yeah i was just planning on doing trial papers and finishing the strive book (which i found the most helpful tbh bc they section the different topics of the modules)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
yeah i was just planning on doing trial papers and finishing the strive book (which i found the most helpful tbh bc they section the different topics of the modules)
the worst part of having a lot of stuff is that ull never get through all of them so it feels kinda depressing
for example i wanted to do like 200 trial papers for mx2 and mx1 but thats not even possible lmao

nsw..wollongong

HSC
the worst part of having a lot of stuff is that ull never get through all of them so it feels kinda depressing
no i 100% agree with u, i have way too many free resources from acehsc that i don't even know where to begin
but tbh I'm just gonna revise over the main points of the syllabus then attempt a few trial papers and see where my weakness lies
I'm prolly gonna rely on the strive book the most

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
- revising for econ test tmr (im gonna cry 😍)
- did chem revision for my exam THATS ALSO TOMORROW

still doing revision, prolly gonna stay up a little later today
gl for ur exams

are ur exams always this early? mine are at the end of term, i feel like every other school has theirs a little earlier

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
ACTUALLY THIS IS A GOOD IDEA
everyone list down how many trial papers/ exam books u guys are gonna do before the hsc
please be very realisitc
heres mine
chem: strive book + past hsc papers + 30 trial papers
4u: 30 trial + the smarter maths stuff and prob a few topic based revision resources
3u: 30 trial + the smarter maths stuff and prob a few topic based revision resources
economics: like all the hsc papers whichh is like 20+ and also a few trials + just making essay plans for practice
english: i wanna do like 30 trial paper comprehension, then like for a bunch just adapting my essays to the questions for the other parts, and then some proper timed exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)