Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
idk drop it if you are not understanding the content and dont think you can catch up. It also depends on your other subjects.
its so weird that i acc understand all the content in class n all the homework is easy, but as soon as i get into the exam it seems like everything i know just disappears

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
what textbooks does everyone use for ext 1 and 2? I just use Cambridge. its like medium difficulty i think

nsw..wollongong

HSC
are your exams just really hard. Like how are you measuring up with others?
yeah i mean i was getting a bit concerned abt the extent of difficulty for our exams, i talked to my friend from another school n she seems to be learning the sm stuff i learn in advanced (but this is in her ext 1 class???)

idk if our exams r just harder, but my rank rn is (I'm predicting, we don't given them) ~19/54 (my first task rlly stuffed me up)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
yeah i mean i was getting a bit concerned abt the extent of difficulty for our exams, i talked to my friend from another school n she seems to be learning the sm stuff i learn in advanced (but this is in her ext 1 class???)

idk if our exams r just harder, but my rank rn is (I'm predicting, we don't given them) ~19/54 (my first task rlly stuffed me up)
depends on your school and how many band 6 you normaly get but that doesn't seem too bad. Its not bad thing if your school exams are really hard cuz it gets you to work harder so you can do better in hsc. then your internals are moderated againt hsc performance, so it can actually benefit you.

carrotsss

HSC
what textbooks does everyone use for ext 1 and 2? I just use Cambridge. its like medium difficulty i think
MIF. My teacher hates it, the other advanced teacher doesn’t even use it, but for some reason the maths faculty insists on making us buy it, and so the teachers feel compelled to use it

Obvs I don’t use it, I use Cambridge but tbh I don’t use textbooks at all much anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)