Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
vectors n further integration mixed with binomial theorems n other stuff (idfk why mx2 content was in the exam, i absolutely bombed the entire thing ill be lucky if i get a 40%)
did the mx2 kids sit the exam too? if so that’s so unfair, like ur not even supposed to be covering that content, why are they giving them such a big advantage

carrotsss

HSC
depends on your school and how many band 6 you normaly get but that doesn't seem too bad. Its not bad thing if your school exams are really hard cuz it gets you to work harder so you can do better in hsc. then your internals are moderated againt hsc performance, so it can actually benefit you.
it is a bad thing if the assessments are testing stuff that’s not in syllabus though imo, since it’s wasting time that could be spent on improving on what’s actually in the hsc

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
it is a bad thing if the assessments are testing stuff that’s not in syllabus though imo, since it’s wasting time that could be spent on improving on what’s actually in the hsc
yeah like what will i do with this new learnt knowledge that i have (and forgot about) about PPTs and stuff bro

nsw..wollongong

HSC
did the mx2 kids sit the exam too? if so that’s so unfair, like ur not even supposed to be covering that content, why are they giving them such a big advantage
NOPEEE they had a diff exam at the sm time as us

nsw..wollongong

HSC
talk to my chem teacher oml hed rather deviate from the syllabus than acc do his job

hscgirl

HSC
current english teachers- do not let me get started, just no. Lemme just say englihs is my most useless class now bruh I need to do everything by myself at home and i feel like I have zero support.
felt this on another level

my english teacher is so shitty at teaching, ive learnt virtually nothing in class

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC

my english teacher is so shitty at teaching, ive learnt virtually nothing in class
bro virtually nothing? Try having an ist teacher who literally forgot to assign a bus to allow a class to return back to school from an excursion 💀

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
idk if this is what your uni friends r doing, but ali abaal recently has talked about this screen saver that makes writing on a ipad feel like writing on a piece of paper
yeah it makes it feel like paper, i love making notes on my ipad lmao it’s more convenient

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
bro I got 8% on an assignment and got told it could potentially affect my RoSA cert
rosa means nothing, it's mainly a thing for people to show their employers or whatnot that they finished y10 and then left high school

it's so irrelevant that it affects literally nothing in y11 or y12

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC

my english teacher starts laughing at her own jokes 😭 and she ALWAYSSSSS picks on the tables me n my friends r in bc we r like the only ones who r decent at english in that class (u can tell my class is full of drop kicks bc standard english)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)