Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
why are ur teachers forcing you to not be organised lol what

exercise books get so messy and annoying, binders are so much better
' Well actually mr carrots, our school uniform policy clearly states that binders possess l-rizz and should not be present in the premises.'

hscgirl

HSC
why are ur teachers forcing you to not be organised lol what

exercise books get so messy and annoying, binders are so much better
EXACTLYYYYY
its bc we need to hand in our exercise books weekly to be marked in chem, english and bio, and my pdhpe teacher is just weirdly obsessed with handwriting in a single exercise book for pdhpe
and for maths we obvs need one

carrotsss

HSC
and for maths we obvs need one
I don’t even use one in maths, like I’m gonna be using lined paper in the hsc, might as well get into the habit now, and it means u can move all the random working to another binder and just keep the important stuff

hscgirl

HSC
I like using a grid book for maths, makes it much easier to draw up graphs and I organise my maths book into sections with little markers showing my theory notes from the lesson

and then there's the people doing all their homework on an ipad πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
YESS SAMEEE
and yes i do not understand ppl in my class who also do their maths hw on their ipads πŸ’€

hscgirl

HSC
I don’t even use one in maths, like I’m gonna be using lined paper in the hsc, might as well get into the habit now, and it means u can move all the random working to another binder and just keep the important stuff
i keep forgetting that u use lined paper for maths in the hsc 😭

nsw..wollongong

HSC
i think im deadass gonna drop outta school, that ext exam was not it (yes i cried as soon as i walked out)
- English tutoring 1hr
- gonna get started on bio n more math

today was such a shit day

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
idk how people in my uni, and even people in my faculty are able to do everything digitally. i already feel like a boomer being one of the few who still uses pen and paper
idk if this is what your uni friends r doing, but ali abaal recently has talked about this screen saver that makes writing on a ipad feel like writing on a piece of paper

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
idk if this is what your uni friends r doing, but ali abaal recently has talked about this screen saver that makes writing on a ipad feel like writing on a piece of paper
idk about ali whoever but there is like a screen thing you put on your ipad and it's so good with writing with the apple pencil, my friend has one of those and it's so nice to write on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)