Prison Break Series (1 Viewer)

HSC
Supernatural is soooo not a guys show! do you watch the unit? That's more of a guy show than supernatural..

&everyone hates t bag, but can you imagine the show without him? :eek:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Are you kidding!!?!?!
Supernatural is an awesome show!!! The unit looks boring.
T bag sucks, but the show wouldnt be much without him, there needs to be some sucky dude who always gets picked on and who we viewers can hate :p

HSC
i didn't say it wasn't. I said it wasn't a 'guys show'. More girls watch that show than guys :p

& ;o the unit is pretty cool :(

&yep. thats what i mean, you love to hate him. if he wasn't there it wouldn't be as entertaining.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Yeah? Well i like it for the blood and (some) horror, the action, and the story is getting extremely interesting now. Dean can be quite funny sometimes too. I loved the episode when Dean became afraid of ghosts and stuff, and he's air-drumming in the car on his own, when sam comes up and dean awkwardly stops all of a sudden, lol. And at the end of that episode he did an amazingly funny performance of mouthing that whole song, haha that was awesome.

I guess it makes sense that chicks watch it for the man-candy, for good reason too! (lol, jks)

HSC
lol, it wasn't meant as a bad thing, my brothers watch it too. & yeah, iheartdean, sams a bit annoying though.

& pshhht. the shows pretty awesome, there's zero point in watching it just to see the guys on the show. althought the guys are <333333333

jensen ackles <33

i don't know how this turned into supernatural -hides-

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i mentioned it, but you started the convo about it. You couldve started a convo about the saw franchise, but meh..

edit: and.. Hello Heba! :)

HSC
i don't like saw though. Too scary, people being tortured and needles... 0o

supernatural isn't scary, but it does get freaky at times ;p

& hello to you to, mr-i-don't-know-your-name

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
my name's omar, look at my profile and add me on msn if u want.

And no movie can be too scary!!!!!!!!!! Me and my sister have seen all the craziest things and we are not deterred. Watching Saw 5 at the movies was an insane experience to both of us. Volume full blast, massive bass, so everytime the pendulum axe swung, we'd feel a rush from the surround-sound-waves, as if there was a real axe swinging above us.
From now on i'd like to watch all horror movies at the cinema's. I just love getting scared from horror movies.

anyways BACK TO PRISON BREAK!!!!

So Mike needs his surgery, too much stuff happening, ive had plenty of surgeries and i know that recovery takes time, so he probably wouldnt be having surgery, but this will then cause complications in the days to come.

And Don Self, what an asshole!

HSC
sweet. added :)

ahh. crazy. i only watch scary movies in the day and there has to be a heap of light around && on dvd, i need to forward the scary bits :/

he might get the surgery, probably not until the season is nearly finished and he's nearly dead though. he probably would die, for them to end the story. then sarah will be alone. so lamee.

& he thinks he's going to get out of this all and live happily ever after, which won't happen.

Pace_T

HSC
nah t-bag is awesome. best actor ever. you guys just dont like him cos he looks/acts like a pedo. pshh.. shallow!!!

dolbinau

HSC
Prison Break season 4 sucks so much, like, I really hate it. But of course I need to keep watching for a resolution. I hate that [POSSIBLE SPOILER]Homeland security turned bad[/POSSIBLE SPOILER] guy, he is *so* annoying and so unbelievable. Gretchen and T-Bag are pretty cool, but the brothers have gone to nothing (IMO) and the plot is just ridiculous.

Imagine if they ended the show at season 1 or 2 max, It would have ended with dignity.

HSC
Pace_T said:
nah t-bag is awesome. best actor ever. you guys just dont like him cos he looks/acts like a pedo. pshh.. shallow!!!
lol, he is good in the movies he's in. its just the him being a pedo and a snitch [etc] that makes him annoying.

he's not as bad as he first was though, like the Bellick guy..

dolbinau- meh, i love this season. It does have a storyline, they're continuing the theme, they want to bring down the company..and it's verry interesting!

Foxodi

HSC
Stop watching Prision Break at the end of season 2 (skip the last 2mins of that too, so it ends all nice and perfect)
Prison Break is nothing but a cash cow now. The characters mean shit to me, and the storyline is even shitter.

Pace_T

HSC
i like season 4. each week i wait for a new episode and after watching it im annoyed that i have to wait another 7 days for the next!!
up to episode 17 or something i think now.. only goes to 22 and thats the end of the show FOREVER

<3 gretchen. im obsessed with her witty, street-smart, sarcastic character

ShowStopper

HSC
Omie Jay said:
btw, scofield and burrows are brothers right? Then whats the deal with their surnames, i wonder?
Michael and Lincoln both have different surnames due to the fact that Aldo Burrows(Michael and Lincolns father) left his family before Michael was born, thus, Michael took his mother's maiden name as his last name. So originally Mikes full name is Michael Burrows haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)