Prison Break Series (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey

I haven't had much update on Prison Break since I kinda stopped watching half way from series 2.

Anyways, I wanna try and watch all the episodes I missed.

So I was wondering, is there only 3 series of Prison Break? Will a 4th series come next year?

Coz I found this Prison Break DvD set in the shops and it includes all the episodes from Series 1, 2 and 3. I thought if I buy this, I can easily catch up on all the episodes I missed.

:jedi:

HSC
There's a thread that's tagged ...

& we're up to the 4th season [on channel 7], right now.

you can buy that, then watch the next season online...

Pace_T

HSC
ive been watching it online since day 1. dont bother watching it on tv its pathetic. they skip weeks, and they sometimes put on more than one episode a week, all at different times..

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
it comes on tuesday and wednesday (or was it wednesday and thursday..) at 10.30pm and i been watching since beginning, only ep i missed was cuz i went overseas (the one where mafia man got his throat slashed by teabag).

HSC
^They also didn't have it on for a week or two, right?

But this season has been on more than the rest, which is suprising since channel 7 usually have it off by now.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
^They also didn't have it on for a week or two, right?

But this season has been on more than the rest, which is suprising since channel 7 usually have it off by now.
correct, and correct.
Maybe its cuz were way behind the american screening...

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
There's a thread that's tagged ...

& we're up to the 4th season [on channel 7], right now.

you can buy that, then watch the next season online...
Woah season 4 already...

If I do buy it, I can watch all of season 1, 2 and 3.

But then, theres also season 4 :uhoh: (which hasn't come out on DvD yet).

Anyways....you watch Prison Break? I thought girls wern't into those type of shows....

:wave:

HSC
^there are heaps of girls on this forum who watch it..

& just watch prison break 4 online. Orr go and download it ;o

Omni Jay- we're not that far, they're nearly finishing season 4 or have finished it. But Aus usually always does half the season in August [or sometime close] and the rest in feburary [right?]. Seems weird. Meh, i like this, they might put more shows next year D:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Yeah, extremely weird having it 2 days a week, but im not complaining :D
An earlier timeslot would be nice though..

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
^there are heaps of girls on this forum who watch it..

& just watch prison break 4 online. Orr go and download it ;o

Omni Jay- we're not that far, they're nearly finishing season 4 or have finished it. But Aus usually always does half the season in August [or sometime close] and the rest in feburary [right?]. Seems weird. Meh, i like this, they might put more shows next year D:
Cool :music:

Yeah I'll probably just download Season 4 lol.

Although its gonna be pretty fun watching the box set of Season 1, 2 and 3.

Prision Break Marathon Ftw! :rofl:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
HOLY CRAP, SELF GOT SCYLLA FOR HIMSELF!!! (i made a funny :))

I totally didnt see that coming (srsly, not being sarcastic), what a weird twist eh?
So i wonder who HE's really working for?
I thought the brown moustache guy at Self's work would be working for the company and do something to Self, maybe Self is gonna sell scylla the highest bidder, which is probably why he asked the chick who the buyers were.

Wow that was awesome, end of this season im guessing?

HSC
^Not funished yet, it's on next week. & prob the week after it...

&yeah i thought so too until the end of the episode, when he left Michael and the others. He's prob on his own, after money..

T Bag is NEVER going to die! >:[

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol, i hate t bag, i hate his accent, i hate his mo, i hate his greasy face, lol.

I wonder whats gonna happen now, scofield still needs his surgery, link's son is still somewhere, sucrez's wife and child are still somewhere.....

btw, scofield and burrows are brothers right? Then whats the deal with their surnames, i wonder?

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Omie Jay said:
lol, i hate t bag, i hate his accent, i hate his mo, i hate his greasy face, lol.

I wonder whats gonna happen now, scofield still needs his surgery, link's son is still somewhere, sucrez's wife and child are still somewhere.....

btw, scofield and burrows are brothers right? Then whats the deal with their surnames, i wonder?
always wondered this..yay PB is finished dling time to watch =]

Pace_T

HSC
i like t-bag. i think he's an interesting character and you can tell he means well but just keeps going back to his old ways.
also like the actor playing him. he's a really good actor imo, especially compared to scofield's actor.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol, clintmyster.

And Pace T, i hate the actor who plays t bag. Everytime i see him i think of disgusting creep from prison break, what was he, a pedo or something? Well the actor sure as hell portrays him good.
He's in the day the earth stood still, i saw him in the ad and i thought: "LOL, yuck!"

and miller and purcell are awesome imo, so is sucre. I hated bellic too, but he sacrificed himself, which was unexpected, so i guess he's not as bad as tbag.

HSC
Omie Jay said:

Michael took his mother's name &Lincoln took his father's last name.

&i like t bags accent, its pretty cool and suits the character ;p

Pace_T said:
i like t-bag. i think he's an interesting character and you can tell he means well but just keeps going back to his old ways.
also like the actor playing him. he's a really good actor imo, especially compared to scofield's actor.
yeah, but there's also the amount of people who died because of him. I think he's only looking out for himself because he knows nobody else gives a crap about him, but eh it makes it fun watching him.

& i think you can't really compare them much. Wentwoth Miller plays his role VERY well, Robert Knepper is awesome! I think the actors on this show all are perfect for the roles they're in.

it's on tonight so yay D:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
woo for tonite :D

and i still hate tbag/robert knepper. Accent suits the character, but i hate the character..my sister hate him too, so nyee!

And to the person who didnt think females watched stuff like prison break, my sister watches whatever i watch: prison break, supernatural, the saw movies, horror movies, ... i sometimes forget that other females dont watch this kinda stuff lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)