Prison Break Series (1 Viewer)

Dr. Oyster

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
lol serious? is it just you, or do your parents/siblings use the net too?
my brothers go on youtube heaps, but i download most stuff :/

& its not slow all the time, but some days nothing bloody loads!
Only me and my dad. But it goes so quickly...I try to download my shows/movies in the morning cause i get 14 GB in that time.

Apparently TPG is pretty good [fast and cheap]. Might switch to them.

Wentworth Miller was in GOAL???!!!?!?!

HSC
Pace_T said:
or when he used an axe to cut off tbags hand, and then tbag stitched it back up. but then to escape the cops he had to cut it off again :lol:

man season 1 was the besttt. but it kinda went downhill as tancredi got more involved in the show

dont like tancredi ^_^
lamee, i don't remember that bit ): lol i usually turn around and block my ears when something freaky happens >.<

& sara, imo made the show a bit girly. Nothing 'huge' or scary has happened since her role became more important. I mean things happen, but we don't see them, or they don't look as 'tough' as they did in the first season.

Dr. Oyster said:
Only me and my dad. But it goes so quickly...I try to download my shows/movies in the morning cause i get 14 GB in that time.

Apparently TPG is pretty good [fast and cheap]. Might switch to them.

Wentworth Miller was in GOAL???!!!?!?!
But you said 7gb. 0o
&that's still little. We used to be with Telstra on the 10-14 or something a month plan, and man was that shocking. Couldn't download anything!

Steppenwolf

HSC
Foxodi said:
Stop watching Prision Break at the end of season 2 (skip the last 2mins of that too, so it ends all nice and perfect)
Prison Break is nothing but a cash cow now. The characters mean shit to me, and the storyline is even shitter.
Its true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)