Prison Break Series (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
OMG

I read the synopsis just up to the part where they say that Link started pulling out tbag's teeth, now i think i'll download this episode!!! =)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Omie Jay said:
OMG

I read the synopsis just up to the part where they say that Link started pulling out tbag's teeth, now i think i'll download this episode!!! =)
haha thats a cool bit!
from memory you see blood xD

Pace_T

HSC
thx omie. it kinda sucks how we have to wait pretty much forever until we get the final 5 episodes for season 4 :(

HSC
Won't they put season 5 on tv in like July/August here, so a few months earlier in USA?

It won't be that bad for you ;o

Pace_T

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Won't they put season 5 on tv in like July/August here, so a few months earlier in USA?

It won't be that bad for you ;o
um i never wait for the aussie airing. ch 7 is run by a bunch of turtles

tv shows are too addictive :drink:

HSC
Pace_T said:
um i never wait for the aussie airing. ch 7 is run by a bunch of turtles

tv shows are too addictive :drink:
Yeah they do suck with it. But they're kindof better than the rest of the channels tbh. Still, if i was to download/stream all my tv shows, we'd be over the limit all the time :(

what tv shows do you watch online/download?

edit; what's your name? :/

Pace_T

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Yeah they do suck with it. But they're kindof better than the rest of the channels tbh. Still, if i was to download/stream all my tv shows, we'd be over the limit all the time :(

what tv shows do you watch online/download?

edit; what's your name? :/
justin =) yours?

i watch a whole bunch of shows but i really like the amazing race, csi, next top model and other similar shows.
what's your download limit? mine never runs out.. too bad i can't transfer it to you somehow.. :p

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
u got wireless? Lemme sit outside ur house with my laptop =)

edit: we got 20gigs at my place, but somehow it almost always gets used up, if not i finish it on last nite, my uni has infinite, super fast too, but much trouble if u caught. Ive downloaded soo much from uni lol!

Last edited:
HSC
Pace_T said:
justin =) yours?

i watch a whole bunch of shows but i really like the amazing race, csi, next top model and other similar shows.
what's your download limit? mine never runs out.. too bad i can't transfer it to you somehow.. :p
heba.
;o amazing race online ooh. i want this.
20 gb per month.

&shit, serious? what company are you with?

edit; omar, are you with optus?

we've got the phone/internet deal, and its 20gb a month.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
psh, amazing race is so lol (and crap imo) i hate it.

I remember when it used to come after lost, every lost episode ended with huge suspenseful stuff, and then next week previews are even more suspenseful, then as soon as the next week preview would end: "PREVIOUSLY ON THE AMAZING RACE :D". I hated how it came up so suddently, the preview for next lost episode just ended and theres no time to even think about what we just saw, its like:

"omg! there on an island! and theres a hatch! and inside is- PREVIOUSLY ON THE AMAZING RACE!!!!!!!"

That sorta made me hate the show even more.

Pace_T

HSC
im with netspace. i know that some internet providers let you go over the limit and dont even slow you down provided their network isn't that busy. :O
omie, good luck trying!! i used to have fun with other peoples secured wireless networks so i know how to block people from my own network :p
egyptian huh heba? *good with names*

Pace_T

HSC
Omie Jay said:
psh, amazing race is so lol (and crap imo) i hate it.

I remember when it used to come after lost, every lost episode ended with huge suspenseful stuff, and then next week previews are even more suspenseful, then as soon as the next week preview would end: "PREVIOUSLY ON THE AMAZING RACE :D". I hated how it came up so suddently, the preview for next lost episode just ended and theres no time to even think about what we just saw, its like:

"omg! there on an island! and theres a hatch! and inside is- PREVIOUSLY ON THE AMAZING RACE!!!!!!!"

That sorta made me hate the show even more.
deep down everyone loves the amazing race. its so exciting! that's why they call it the AMAZING race. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)