Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

HSC
jumb said:
Oh good, I don't have to pay someone to push you down some stairs now. Anyway, it doesn't matter what you do, as long as I'm satisfied.
Shut up and eat some cake.

Did i say cake?

tinkab

HSC
N/A
Giving Presents

I'm just wondering, what do you give your partners for each of you're anniversaries? Eg. 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Just passed 18 months with my bf, I got from him a model car, a body shop gift pack (has like soap, body cleanser, loofah, lip gloss and a massager), and a pair of earrings. I got him some tommy hilfiger cologne, tommy hilfiger deodorant, and 2 packs of rocklea road (was gonna get him a shirt but don't even know his size).

I can't really remember what we got each other for 1 year, I remember I got him a model plane and took him out to dinner at a restaurant in the Rocks, but can't remember what he got me :(

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Anniversary. As in 'annum' - per annum - per year.

Sorry, just annoys the crap out of me when I see it. Three months is cause for a celebration I'm sure, but it's not an anniversary.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
hmmm? no, not really...only big ones...

we usually give gifts every 6 months...and sometimes randomly!! i might get him something next month!!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
tinkab said:
1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year
why would you give someone you've only been going out with for 1 month a pressie? unless its bday/chrissie, imo. pressies should only be for the big anniversaries (basically every 6mths or year) and little random things to show them you love them....but you also dont need to get them something big, or buy something at all - handmade things are better than bought pressies (imo)

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
its to cemete the relationship with a fine ass bitch. personally i would just give her a rape up the ass.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I don't even know the exact date of my anniversaries. I think it's the first of every month, so in order to make this post relate to the topic, we don't give presents. He buys me enough as it is.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ive only ever bought one guy a presant. it was for christmas.
i got him a playboy bunny sticker for his car, a playboy bunny keyring to put his carkeys on and a HUGE box of jellbelly jellybeans

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
ive only ever bought one guy a presant. it was for christmas.
i got him a playboy bunny sticker for his car, a playboy bunny keyring to put his carkeys on and a HUGE box of jellbelly jellybeans
Did you dress as a playboy bunny to give it to him?

Anyway, I thought the playboy bunny logo was something that's for girls.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Loz#1 said:
I don't even know the exact date of my anniversaries
lol i'm usually good with dates, but neither my bf or i cant acutally remember what date it was...we're pretty sure its the 18th, but cant actually remember

there's more to a good r'ship than knowing the date!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
alby said:
lol i'm usually good with dates, but neither my bf or i cant acutally remember what date it was...we're pretty sure its the 18th, but cant actually remember

there's more to a good r'ship than knowing the date!
see thats the thing... guys realli dun give a fuck.. but they should if the girl does..

then when she starts to forget.. u can stop bring around tat business cards of ure brother tat u secretly had to write all the important dates on ;)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
well i guess he's lucky that i dont really give that much of a fuck in that case.

ps. i thought an 03er would be over the whole shorthand thing by now? i thought it was just the teeny bopper sluts that did it

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
yeah lucky him.. do u kno how much effort i got to do? cos like you need to at least make her think you remotely care

and yeah but im a slow writer and typer compared to how i think..
with essays i use the find/replace all u with you.. med with medicine etc.. and ud think id stop posting here too .. but no....

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
'AOL speak' is fine, as long as it is used in moderation, and not in any 'professional' context. That's how I've always viewed it anyway, even though I seldom use it myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)