Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

bubble_tea

I bought one of them really tiny VAPD's and made a scrap book out of it for our 1 yr anniversary which had heaps of photos, i copied diary entries i wrote about him before we went out, i put some 'luv vouchers' that i made in it, i drew lots of photos, put in stuff about him - what his name means, his horoscope, etc.. i put in our compatibilty rating which i printed off the net.. umm, can't really think of anything else.. well, his name was tin, so i stole a bit of tin metal from chemistry that had Sn written on it and i wrote down the chemical properties of tin.. the day before i gave that to him i was drinking some milk and the milk expired on our anniversary date, so i cut that out and stuck it at the front.

along with that, I gave him an ID bracelet with his name engraved on the front and my name on the back.. I baked him a chocolate cake, gave him a pucca and garu couple soft toy thing - i took the garu and he took the pucca..

i think that was about it. i guess the anni pressie depends on the guy, really.. most guys like food, so make some sort of food for him..

cologne is good.. ^^ or you could be really unoriginal and make stars.

jen23

mz_bubbletea said:
I bought one of them really tiny VAPD's and made a scrap book out of it for our 1 yr anniversary which had heaps of photos, i copied diary entries i wrote about him before we went out, i put some 'luv vouchers' that i made in it, i drew lots of photos, put in stuff about him - what his name means, his horoscope, etc.. i put in our compatibilty rating which i printed off the net.. umm, can't really think of anything else.. well, his name was tin, so i stole a bit of tin metal from chemistry that had Sn written on it and i wrote down the chemical properties of tin.. the day before i gave that to him i was drinking some milk and the milk expired on our anniversary date, so i cut that out and stuck it at the front.

along with that, I gave him an ID bracelet with his name engraved on the front and my name on the back.. I baked him a chocolate cake, gave him a pucca and garu couple soft toy thing - i took the garu and he took the pucca..

i think that was about it. i guess the anni pressie depends on the guy, really.. most guys like food, so make some sort of food for him..

cologne is good.. ^^ or you could be really unoriginal and make stars.
thats a mad present the scrap book thing!! what did he give you back? thats cute, i like that book alot..

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
My boyfriends 18th birthday is while im at schoolies so im having the same dilemma!

I can't get him anything that I have to be there for.

I already got him a shirt, im getting him some guitar music cos he plays, maybe a hip flask (except he hasn't drunk in AGES) and ive got to think of other stuff.

I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said nothing (which to me is unacceptable for an 18th from a girlfriend) and then said if you must get me something get me socks cause he always has odd pairs, so im going to get him socks and boxers. and Im also going to get him the first HP book cos i keep trying to make him read it.

And by the way mz bubbleteas idea worked well for my best girl friend when i did it for her 17th last year, but im not sure itd work for a guy so well. Obviously it did for her guy

Yarg

HSC
bubbletea, thats a bit overboard dont ya think? far out, if somebody did that for me i would have to do something pretty damn extreme to equal it. What did he give you?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
fatmuscle said:
young kids buying presents for anniversaries...
I'm figuring that anyone that touches one year anniversaries are a miracle considering how angry and crap most people are....

EDIT: omg i spoke to you as an equal...........

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Yarg said:
bubbletea, thats a bit overboard dont ya think? far out, if somebody did that for me i would have to do something pretty damn extreme to equal it. What did he give you?
his testicles on a silver platter.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I'm figuring that anyone that touches one year anniversaries are a miracle considering how angry and crap most people are....

EDIT: omg i spoke to you as an equal...........
hahah hun, you'll learn to speak to him as an equal... you should see him on irc :p

fatmuscle

HSC
don't bother with presents

save up for a HOUSE
that'll be a present.

django_

HSC
Agirlnameddani said:
hahah, no its not what is in the card, its how it looks, very girly and pretty. One word, hearts.

im such a lame ass.
lol me too!! hehe it was purple and white with pink hearts all over it...n on the back was a flower n inside of it it said 'made for u with love by bec' lol corny shit :D

HSC
N/A
django_ said:
lol me too!! hehe it was purple and white with pink hearts all over it...n on the back was a flower n inside of it it said 'made for u with love by bec' lol corny shit :D
Hahahah! mine was black and red (his fav colours) there was a big ass heart in the middle. I put alot of effort into it...im so gay. Mine said at the back " made for you by me".

bubble_tea

Yarg said:
haha yeah, i guess it was.. didn't really have any surprises, =T

he got me a bunch of crystal roses, a set of 3 crystal mice and a crystal rabbit all from swarovski.. and he got me an id bracelet with our initials engraved on the front and 'forever' engraved on the back.. hah, it was funny cuz we both bought each other id bracelets..

and after that we took sticker photos (havent taken one for years) and he took me out for pho. lol. his present was really expensive - wayy more expensive than mine.. I think it costed him like around 400 - 500, which was what made me feel sad on the day cuz he's not that rich.. I didn't really like the present, like yeah they were all really pretty, but it didn't take much thought.. he just walked into one shop and bought whatever he thought looked pretty from there. =T he's so stupid, should have just gotten me one crystal thing rather than all these insignificant crystals (3 mice and a rabbit?).. and he didn't write me a card! or give me roses.. >:[

Well, I felt guilty, and his birthday was one month after that.. so i think i got him a set of subwoofer speakers, a mashimaro pillow, some books he wanted, and a cupcake. >.< i hate anniversary presents!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I think it would be the name of his girlfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)