Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
rockstar01 said:
I've got my 1 year coming up and im underage and dont have a car...

any ideas??
Sex, if she doesn't like that, rohypnol.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hot steamy wild sex.. all night.. only stopping for toilet breaks, food and alcoholic beverages.. mm

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Ignore them. Unless you want force sex upon your bf/gf of course

I know trains aren't terribly romantic but if you're underaged there isn't much choice. Why don't you go for a day out? Especially if you live in Sydney - take the train to Circular Quay and then either hang out there (there are a lot of good little cafes around there) or take a ferry to Manly and have lunch and a stroll... a small present for him/her is always good too.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
an amazingly raunchy bunch...i like it ;)

Try think of something/find out something that they really want you to do...but you would perhaps never usually consider it...whether it be romantic, sexual, freaky, weird, whatever...try your best to find what really pushes the buttons...and push the dam button!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ive seen an ad for new condoms that give the guy more stamina to keep the chick pleased all night.
it has quite a good full page ad for in magazines.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
ive seen an ad for new condoms that give the guy more stamina to keep the chick pleased all night.
it has quite a good full page ad for in magazines.
'her pleasure' condoms. they increase stamina by numbing the penis :/

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Jago said:
'her pleasure' condoms. they increase stamina by numbing the penis :/
Hahah, only jiggalo's and little bitches would need those. Who the hell cares about their partner when they're having sex.

HSC
jumb said:
Hahah, only jiggalo's and little bitches would need those. Who the hell cares about their partner when they're having sex.
Jumby boy, i know you care about me, don't lie.

HSC
There's lots of fun things to do. Steal a car and gatecrash a nightclub with an ID that looks nothing like you.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Jumby boy, i know you care about me, don't lie.
Yeah, that's why I got you pregnant then didnt talk to you for a while.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Well, the joke's on you because it's not even yours.
Oh good, I don't have to pay someone to push you down some stairs now. Anyway, it doesn't matter what you do, as long as I'm satisfied.

rockstar01

HSC
natstar said:
Why do u need to be over 18 and have a car to have fun? For my 1 year aniversary I went to see a show and i caught the train. I dont think the show was over 18

Im not sayin that u need to be over 18 or have a car to have fun.. i just didnt want anyone to post any suggestions that needed any of those things

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
im not 18 (for 11 more days), and my 1 year with my boyfriend was on the 30th of last month. neither of us had any money so we agreed not to buy presents. our anniversary was on the saturday, but i was spending the day at nebtall, and him spending half a day at work, so he picked me up from netball and gave me a massive bunch of flowers, and then we went to my sisters 21st. and thats all we did on our actual anniversary.
but he had just bought a boat the week before, so on sunday we took the boat, had a picnic and went fishing. it probably limits you because of the whole boat thing. but just having a picnic and spending time with him was the best. it was speical and memorable because we were together, and thats what matters most, not what you are doing.

HSC
N/A
you dont need a car
you dont need sex
and you dont need alco

just - have fun with your partner.. however if that means
having sex
driving around and
drinking go for it

just remember there's more to life - get 'em to take you out somewhere nice..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)