Presents for Teachers (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Ahh this is so difficult! I know what to get 3 of my teachers but the 4th one I'd like to get something *really* good because she's been more like a mum than a teacher. I've saved bits of my paycheque so I have a reasonable amount to spend. This one in particular has to be done for next week because she's leaving at the end of this term - the rest can wait til I actually finish the HSC.

Don't give me that "what is she interested in" shit, I don't think she's retiring to read MORE histoy books. :p

HSC
I want to get my chemistry, maths and IT teacher presents, they rucking fock ! best teachers, so supportive

I seriously got no idea what to get any of them either :(

NT-social

HSC
glycerine said:
Ahh this is so difficult! I know what to get 3 of my teachers but the 4th one I'd like to get something *really* good because she's been more like a mum than a teacher. I've saved bits of my paycheque so I have a reasonable amount to spend. This one in particular has to be done for next week because she's leaving at the end of this term - the rest can wait til I actually finish the HSC.

Don't give me that "what is she interested in" shit, I don't think she's retiring to read MORE histoy books. :p

u can get her one of those ift card thingys like from myer or big w or something.....unless u want to get her something that has sentimental value

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I'm not old enough to get them booze, although wine has already been thought of by other students [cheap gift]

NT-social

HSC
u noe wat u guys can do....get a bunch of ppl from ur class to also chip in a few bucks so u can get em a really good rpezzy...the more the merrier...and cheaper.
>>>unless ue da only one that wants to get em a prezzie

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
glycerine: maybe if she has a favourite band or artist or song or whatever thats hard to find you could dig up a record of it for her. or maybe get something engraved that just plain tells her what a great teacher she's been to you. perhaps you could make a tape recording of you (and ur class if u want) u know talking to her, thanking her for stuff and all that and give her something like chocolate or whatever along with that. hmm, i dunno hope that helps you...

Last edited:
Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
I usually fold stacks of origami for my teachers...although I'm going to need to come up with a better idea, because for the past few years it's been turtles-cranes-turtles-cranes...or I could just continue and give them in greater quantity.

I gave my Latin teacher (who taught me from 2001 till 2004) a crystal vase when she retired :p

Most of my friends normally give chocolate.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
My friend and I are typing up letters to each of our teachers (any teachers we have together get one signed by both of us) that thanks them for everything and is really personal and stuff...as well as a small gift each, maybe like a small box of Favourites/Celebrations and flowers...but Im hopin we can individualize the gifts for each teacher...we know a fair bit about them and what they like...so yeah.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
I'm thinking of getting a few of my techers presents, probably some lindt chocolate and a card/letter. Tho im not sure if i should hand it to them on the last day of skool (for yr12) or after our hsc exams :s

sly fly

HSC
Hey when are we actually supposed to give the teachers their presents. Is it custom/common to give them at graduation or after UAI's come out? What are u guys doing?

Aimz- Lou.

English teacher: An angel to sit on her desk.
Ancient History teacher: A magnet with her favourite Monet on it, that came from the louvre.... don't know what else.

All my teachers are also getting a report card on their progress over the past five years.

sugar_plum

HSC
im gunna get my year advisor a gift voucher for a beaty treatment, a massage or something and a bottle of wine, she like a mother to me i love her so much, she is the reaon i want to become a teacher so they were just some ideas i want to get her something that shows a real appreciation and has some real meaning, she my year advisor and my teacher so going all out is alright

my assisnt yr advisor and mod hist teacher, a bottle of wine im thinking

my anc and ext teacher im gunna have to get something cause if i get something for my other two teachers in the staffroom he'll feel dogged. im thinking a case of beer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)