Presents for Teachers (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
biology - an urn/pot thing (she likes urns)
english - a shirt saying "canadians do it better" a three little pigs book, and we were wanting to get a subscription to the daily telegraph, but we don't have enough money :(
german - swarovski crystal
maths - still working on that

Scanorama

HSC
lol I gave my teachers nothing, except for my chem teacher, none of them deserved anything.

My year advisor, however, deserves tons of shit, she is a fucking bitch, the worst teacher ever.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
We got our Year Advisor a hip flask...
Although after yesterdays experiences I think new swimmers should have been priority...(he wore budgie smugglers....ewww)

sugar_plum

HSC
i need ideas i want the presant to my year advisor to mean something
shes great

nwatts

HSC
Hey I need some advice...

I have four teachers, one English, one History, Art and Maths. I want to get my English and History teachers a present (they're both great, esp English), but I really don't want to give one to my Art teacher (we don't get along at all)... and I'm indifferent as to whether my Maths teacher needs one - he's a nice bloke, but not a great teacher. Would it be too rude to just get English/Hist teachers a present? Or am I obliged to get the other two something?

Dilemma!

I was thinking I'd get them a book, or something.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
For our year advisors we got for Pav (male science teacher/rugby fan) a framed Wallabies Jersey with all our signatures on it, and for Mrs. Marshall (librarian) a painting, all new agey and shit. Good stuff.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Im giving my teachers flowers & nice cards with letters...then at the end of the year; I'll be also taking them my usual christmas cakes. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)