Preliminary 07'ers (1 Viewer)

cucum3rs

Queen Of The World
HSC
for those of you who are seriously stressed out about your preliminary year - dont be. you've probably heard the words a million times, but honestly was your school certificate really that bad? preliminary year is exactly the same as year 10, with a slightly heavier work load.

dont worry about whether or not you've purchased text books. trust me, you really dont need to study THAT hard. when you get to the end of the year, just make sure you havent burnt out all your enthusiam, so you can keep some for year 12.

year 12 for me tomorrow and im starting to think that i wasted so much time and energy in year 11, ive got none left for year 12. its REALLY not half as bad as you think. just enjoy your second last year as much as you can. get your work done and do it well, just as practice, but theres no need to go over board. some of you sound like your turning yourselves into hermits. :burn:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Uusally 11-12. But since I'm still in holiday mode, maybe 1-2am :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
cucum3rs said:
for those of you who are seriously stressed out about your preliminary year - dont be. you've probably heard the words a million times, but honestly was your school certificate really that bad? preliminary year is exactly the same as year 10, with a slightly heavier work load.

dont worry about whether or not you've purchased text books. trust me, you really dont need to study THAT hard. when you get to the end of the year, just make sure you havent burnt out all your enthusiam, so you can keep some for year 12.

year 12 for me tomorrow and im starting to think that i wasted so much time and energy in year 11, ive got none left for year 12. its REALLY not half as bad as you think. just enjoy your second last year as much as you can. get your work done and do it well, just as practice, but theres no need to go over board. some of you sound like your turning yourselves into hermits. :burn:
Does that mean that theres more procrastination this year? ;)

Heliotrope

HSC
I've been kept awake til 4am for the past few days, because mosquitoes have been attacking me during the night. It's horrible.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Spray Aeroguard, or use one of those cool mozzy zappers

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I went to Peer Mediation training instead. They spelt my name wrong on the certificate.

Bastards.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Half of our grade did Peer Support- to skip class. Haha, they have to do all those organising work tomorrow :)

cs01001

HSC
Yeah, i joined too!

Who closed the RL thread?

cs01001

HSC
I can't be bothered to start a new thread, so I might as well post here...

Off Topic: Now I am talking to a friend of mine who goes to the same school as me on MSN, he tells me all these crazy Chemistry/Physics terms which I don't even have a clue about... He tells me that he has nearly finished the blue Prelim Conquering Chemistry book, and is about to head on to Year 12 stuff... should I be worried, or should I just follow the school's teaching? Its scary... :(

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:

Off Topic: Now I am talking to a friend of mine who goes to the same school as me on MSN, he tells me all these crazy Chemistry/Physics terms which I don't even have a clue about... He tells me that he has nearly finished the blue Prelim Conquering Chemistry book, and is about to head on to Year 12 stuff... should I be worried, or should I just follow the school's teaching? Its scary... :(
Tell him that you know even more, and that the stuff he's been studying you did in the first 2 weeks of your holidays.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:

No, don;t worry. You'll learn in time. Whatever they have learnt will count for nothing, as everyone will elarn these things. Just enjoy your last hours of freedom :D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Oh yeah, we'll probably need one of those "How was your school day" thread tomorrow :D

cs01001

HSC
Looks like I have nothing to do at the moment, I might as well go to bed, hopefully prepare for a fresh start tomorrow.

Start afresh in Year 11 2007, Good luck eyeryone! :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yeah. Good luck guys, and welcome to Year 11 :)

sophiaaah

HSC
Heliotrope said:
I've been kept awake til 4am for the past few days, because mosquitoes have been attacking me during the night. It's horrible.
tamaranadine said:
Well I went to the beach today and got incredibly sun burnt (I'm naturally really pasty, seriously I make snow look negro)

So I am in immense pain. No sleep for me tonight,
im suffering from both of your problems combined. :(

aaaand im allergic to mosquitos and the bites swell so it is effing painful when i can't resist scratching my red sunburnt skin which also constantly feels like it's being scalded with hot irons.

i feel sorry for the kids who will have me as their peer support leader tomorrow.
really, i pity them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)