Preliminary 07'ers (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Most of us are still posting on the SC forums, but we're officially in year 11 now ;) Let's start posting here, and like the leader quoted,

the leader said:
Perhaps we should start moving in the general direction of the Prelim froum

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!
(http://community.boredofstudies.org/129/year-10-school-certificate/129364/you-ready-put-h-front-sc.html)

So what subjects are you guys doing, how are you feeling about entering Year 11, have you tried preparing yet (stationery, folders, notes etc) , and what are your expectations for your Preliminary year?

Joohlie

HSC
Yay, first to reply :D
My subjects for year 11 are:
Advanced English, 3 Unit Maths, Biology, Legal Studies, Business Studies & Ancient History (might change to Textiles)
Nah, I'm waiting on those mighty big stationery sales :D
I don't have any expectations. Maybe a lot of work. Plus, I gotta start doing homework :mad1:

By the way, what happened to most of the smilies? Five of them won't work for me. Is it just my computer?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
:rofl: :haha: :eek: :haha: It could be you.

When do those stationery sales start? Crap, I need to get my school uniform as well

cs01001

HSC
Hey all,

My subjects for Year 11 Preliminary are:
- 2U Advance English
- 3U Maths
- 2U Economics
- 2U Business Studies
- 2U Geography
- 2U Chemistry

Yea, my mum has bought me so so so many exercise books, lose refill sheets, folders etc, cause she said they were damn cheap... lol... also gathered some Year 11 secondhand textbooks as I can predict school is going to give us crap textbooks or even worse not letting us borrow one. Maybe that's just my school. lol

Must work harder in Preliminary!!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I dont really like the textbooks that my school offers, except for Maths and History. We pay a fee for loaning the textbooks, and we get that money back if we return it back if it is in it's original state.

i need to get some folders, A4 books, and some pens, and I've finished my stationery list :)

Subjects: Adv. English, MX1, Chemistry, Biology, Mod. History, Comp. Applications

Joohlie

HSC
I think the sales have started already, oops.
Damn, stupid computer! I want lots more smilies :(

Do you have to buy a whole new uniform for your school? My school's senior uniform is blue shirts but then you're a senior once you're in year 10, haha.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
New shirts, ties, jumpers nearly everything!

cs01001

HSC
For our school, we get a new blue shirt, a new tie, and that's about it.

Do you actually gain more respect from lower grades?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
I hope so ;) I think we get more respect and attention from our teachers as well

Joohlie said:
Ohh..KAPOW man! That's heaps! For two years ..
I know! They're making profits by the thousands :mad:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
cs01001 said:
You sure do. If they don't respect you, you gotta make them by bustin' a cap in dey ass! :p

When Yr 11 started, all the other years would bow down to us at assembly. That is the tradition.

We are now allowed to kick juniors out of the canteen line.

Remember, they MUST repect you. Why else have you gone to school for 12 years for?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
~shinigami~ said:
When Yr 11 started, all the other years would bow down to us at assembly. That is the tradition.

We are now allowed to kick juniors out of the canteen line.
That is so cool. Students bowing down to me, makes me feel dominant :rofl:

I think we get a separate line for seniors in our canteen.

Joohlie

HSC
The only good thing about being a Senior at my school is that you kick the Juniors out of the canteen line.
It stays pretty much the same with the Junior trouble makers thinking they're topsh!t.
It's hard for me to even tell off Juniors cos they're all pretty much taller than me, :( Argh!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
We get to kick juniors out of computers, we're more of a priority than juniors for teachers, and we get to borrow laptops! yay :)

Artemis.

HSC
At my school seniors only have to wear jeans and some sort of white top, which is awesome.
I'm looking forward to school starting (sort of...), and it's a relief knowing that I'll be having good teachers.
Still to get stationery etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)