Preliminary 07'ers (1 Viewer)

Artemis.

HSC
Without Wings said:
It could be because your teachers get extra training days. With a lot of schools the teachers go back today and students tomorrow/wednesday, but due to Broken Hill being an area where teachers are entitled to extra training days you probably don't go back till next week as they are training this week.

Broken Hill
Ah, that makes sense.
And yep, it's Broken Hill.

cs01001

HSC
Isn't Broken Hill like a big town? Sorry for my ignorance.. :(

cs01001

HSC
I have a feeling that we will have a short talk, then carry on lessons like normal... :(

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
My school has 4-period days, but tomorrow we only have one (last period). The rest of the day we're just...I don't know, doing nothing? Ha. We meet in the hall and get our timetables and talk about shit. FOR THREE PERIODS. Yay, bludge.
Yea, I think that's whats going to happen tomorrow for me. I'm betting the principal will be making a speech how we're seniors now and blah blah blah. Then we'll be just sitting around doing nothing, meeting our new teachers.

I'm bringing my pencil case, folder and just some lined paper. You guys bringing anything else tomorrow?

cs01001

HSC
Nop, certainly won't be bring textbooks, folder etc. I might bring a pen, school bag, that's it.

Artemis.

HSC
cs01001 said:
Isn't Broken Hill like a big town? Sorry for my ignorance.. :(
Well it's around 20 000 people and shrinking, so I suppose it's not really "small", it just used to be bigger.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I'm so bored. i hope school brings that sense of normality back :p

Heliotrope

HSC
My sleeping pattern's still fucked up, so I have no idea how I'm going to wake up on time tomorrow... if it is tomorrow. I'd better ask somebody.

Am I the only one who hasn't even purchased textbooks? Wow, too many days of doing nothing but lounge around has turned my brain to jelly.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Heliotrope said:
My sleeping pattern's still fucked up, so I have no idea how I'm going to wake up on time tomorrow... if it is tomorrow. I'd better ask somebody.

Am I the only one who hasn't even purchased textbooks? Wow, too many days of doing nothing but lounge around has turned my brain to jelly.
What do you mean? Doesn't your school provide you the textbooks?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I really need to fix my sleeping patterns.

Am I the only one who hasn't even purchased textbooks? Wow, too many days of doing nothing but lounge around has turned my brain to jelly.[
Probably :p Thats pretty late if you haven't got your exercise books yet. Just get it at your local newsagency or supermarket or something.

cs01001

HSC
I need to slightly adjust my sleeping patterns, just slightly. Because the max I can sleep is generally to 9 am, can't go beyond that.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
7am tomorrow :( Might as well just sleep early tonight. Maybe 1am :)

cs01001

HSC
When do you guys normally sleep, lets say on a normal school day?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)