Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbird_14

HSC
Lol my mum gave me steak and hard brocolli as soon as i got home
Gg
Couldn't eat shit
I think I had steak the day my braces were put on, but it wasn't that bad on that day. The day after though, I forgot my food so I ended up getting an apple from someone and that was painful to eat.

wow all you guys have your braces off and im still here with train tracks on my teeth
Same here!

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
did any of you pull out teeth to have braces? I had to pull out 4 and they weren't even wobbly. I'm usually a weak person but on that day, i had 4 nurses hold me down ....

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
I think I had steak the day my braces were put on, but it wasn't that bad on that day. The day after though, I forgot my food so I ended up getting an apple from someone and that was painful to eat.

Same here!
the first day was great for me, i remember being like, 'lol, everyone is so weak this doesnt hurt, im chewing steak rn its all good'. the next day it was so bad, i wanted to drown my mouth in ice. I got an ice cream, but with little tiny peanut bits - which unfortunately rendered the whole food useless, because all the relief from the cold icecream would be gone in an instant if my teeth were to accidentally come into contact with a nut.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
did any of you pull out teeth to have braces? I had to pull out 4 and they weren't even wobbly. I'm usually a weak person but on that day, i had 4 nurses hold me down ....
OMG what. did they not use anesthetic?

i got one tooth pulled out, and couldnt feel my check for the rest of the day.

Graceuf

HSC
Yeah. I had to get 4 out as well (although there's still gaps there so I have no idea why) but I had teeth taken out before it was only the adult teeth that were really painful.

blackbird_14

HSC
Owww. I'm feeling fortunate I didn't have to go through that torture of teeth being pulled out.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Originally when they put it on they didn't take any of my teeth out cause they thought there was enough space. Last month they worked out that the overcrowding was too much and so they had to take one of my bottom incisors. So now i have three incisors instead of 4 and i go into an OCD fit everytime i look at my teeth cause it's not symmetrical
the first day was great for me, i remember being like, 'lol, everyone is so weak this doesnt hurt, im chewing steak rn its all good'. the next day it was so bad, i wanted to drown my mouth in ice. I got an ice cream, but with little tiny peanut bits - which unfortunately rendered the whole food useless, because all the relief from the cold icecream would be gone in an instant if my teeth were to accidentally come into contact with a nut.
I took the pain of braces pree well. Obvs i couldnt eat certain stuff but when it did hurt, i just kinda held it in and let it pass.
tbh, getting separators was actually the most painful part of the process for me. Everyday i would wake up and a new tooth would hurt lol

forelsket

HSC
yep! and got my wisdom teeth out ages ago, but fsr I felt no pain at all LOL was completely fine and felt just like another dental checkup. even went partying after where I stuffed myself with food [emoji23] [emoji23]

AppleTea

HSC
It sounds like everyone here has had braces o.o dentist says i've got perfect teeth and won't ever need them :tongue:

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
It sounds like everyone here has had braces o.o dentist says i've got perfect teeth and won't ever need them :tongue:
omg you're so lucky, you didnt have to pay $5000+ for fitting into society's beauty standards

yoyorulz

HSC
Hi guys i was wondering does anyone know how many students received a band 6 in economics, business studies, advanced english, chemistry and PDHPE in the state last year

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
The feels when KFC satisfies the fried chicken craving [emoji108]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)