Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
^tsunderes
IKR. They are just too excited to see me, but has to keep it in...because...baka > A<!!!

i was filming a part of a movie today and had to dress up as a guy. LOL it was actually so fun and i looked pretty hawt as a guy imo :p
OOOFFFT! 10/10 would date & bang <3

When you see an ad for a singles dating site whilst browsing this thread...
Yeah well. Thats high school for you ;)

Ski buddies! How was it? Get good snow?
LOL! I'm not really a skiing/snowboarding person! But I did try out snowboarding for the first time! Was also my first time seeing snow :D
I went to Perisher Smiggins first, the snow at the bottom was tragic BUT I took a chair lift to the top and the snow there was so much better! Fluffier and I tried to build a snowman. Got stuck at the top of the mountain for about an hour because my snowboarding is tragic :c
Then I went to Thredbo :D Took the chairlift to...Merritts? Was super nice scenery :D

Enjoyed it! No idea what "good snow" is, but anything that formed a snowball was good for me

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
IKR. They are just too excited to see me, but has to keep it in...because...baka > A<!!!

OOOFFFT! 10/10 would date & bang <3

Yeah well. Thats high school for you ;)

LOL! I'm not really a skiing/snowboarding person! But I did try out snowboarding for the first time! Was also my first time seeing snow :D
I went to Perisher Smiggins first, the snow at the bottom was tragic BUT I took a chair lift to the top and the snow there was so much better! Fluffier and I tried to build a snowman. Got stuck at the top of the mountain for about an hour because my snowboarding is tragic :c
Then I went to Thredbo :D Took the chairlift to...Merritts? Was super nice scenery :D

Enjoyed it! No idea what "good snow" is, but anything that formed a snowball was good for me
yaaaa guurrrll you wanna hang sometime ;)

i had to film again today before school and ugh, i had to catch the bus with like 5 bags and dressed with a dodgy moustache. im quite happy I live in australia, because people probably thought i was trans, and we're quite tolerant about that sort of thing.

MilkyCat_

HSC
Yeah bruz can't wait to get my certificate IV in Tupperware containership aye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)