Pregnancy Scares (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I've been late only once, ever. Because I'm like clockwork the rest of the time. Needless to say, it scared the shit out of me.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
When i was 5 i got told pretty much an accurate account of how things happen by a kid in the block of units we lived in. I went and asked mum if that was true and she just said no it wasnt.
Later on i picked up from home and away that the way you know who the father of the baby was, was by remembering who the last guy you kissed was (when selina was pregnant and didnt know whose baby she had)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I used to think women get pregnant if their butt rubs against a man's butt. I don't know where I developed that theory from, but I believed it.

When I caught the bus I would always stand up the whole way, scared that if I sit down I'll catch some butt-germs and get pregnant. This was year 7.

Anyway, on topic - just awhile ago there was one time when I was 3 weeks late. I was a little worried, and bought a pregnancy test, but I never used it. Turns out I wasn't pregnant.
But in year 6 they teach you where babies come from :S

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i dont even remember how old i was when i found out the dark truth. i remember in year 2 my best friend told me that when people kiss they use toungues, and i was horrified

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I was 9 when I started being suspicious of all the stories that my parents were telling me and 10 when I finally worked it out from a book in the library called "where did I come from".

Lundy

Banned
HSC
My parents were always painfully honest with me. And I remember taking sex ed in year 6. To not know how babies are made by the time you reach high school is a bit...yeah :/

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't know that anyone ever told me how babies were made, I think I just worked it out on my own. Dolly Magazine filled in the rest for me.

I remember finding out the proper name for a guy's ball was 'testicles' in year 5, its a very vivid memory actually.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
minushuman said:
But what hasn't been said yet is the mere fact of worrying about it and stressing out can make you miss periods. Go see your doctor.
Stress does not delay a period, it delays ovulation. You will ALWAYS (no matter how long your average cycle) menstruate exactly 2 weeks after ovulation.

So if you were stressed around the time you should hav ovulated, that could delay it and therefore give you a late period.

punk_tartan

HSC
i had a pregnacy scare.. turns out id calculated four days off.. then i realised i was still late
but its a real pain in the arse when periods arent regular

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah I had one last period, I am never late, and I ended up being 4 days late. Add that to the fact that I had unprotected sex around a dangerous time (ovulation wise) I was SHITTING myself!

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
last year, was two weeks late and got a pregnancy test which said i was pregnant. yay. then the next one said i wasn't so i waited a week, got another few tests and thank god, i wasn't.

not the happiest point in my life, particularly since the guy said i had to get rid of it...

karnevil

HSC
My gf stresses everytime she's like even one day late (cos she's on the pill) ... then I have to worry for the both of us, whilst being the good boyfriend and reassuring her everything's fine. Which it always is *touch wood*

I don't blame her (or anyone else) though! It's not the sort of russian roulette I'd like to be gambling with

frezzel

HSC
Had one about 2 months ago...skipped a period but my mum wouldnt let me test for a few weeks after because if i was preggers there was no use in having to worry about it until i could get it aborted (u have to wait a while).

Fortunately, it was negative yay!

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Waits for persons to come into thread and call you all immoral.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
erawamai said:
Waits for persons to come into thread and call you all immoral.
you're all immoral.

serves you sluts right for having sex for fun

:)

hello_world

HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
going through one right now. nearly two weeks late. two pregnancy tests, 5 days apart. both results came out negative.
still not convinced and still freaking out.
ditto!
im scared too :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)