Pregnancy Scares (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im sure its been done before, but who here has had a (or many!) serious pregnancy scare?

This thread is for guys as well as girls, feel free to comment!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
MiuMiu said:
Im sure its been done before, but who here has had a (or many!) serious pregnancy scare?

This thread is for guys as well as girls, feel free to comment!

i was actually once stupid enough to think i was pregnant. this was stupid because i was actually a virgin. i made my friend walk to the store and buy me a pregnancy test

Diddimz

HSC
i once thought i was pregnant, it took my friends an hour to tell me that i was a guy and couldnt get pregnant and the reason my stomach was so big was from drinking to much.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Diddimz said:
i once thought i was pregnant, it took my friends an hour to tell me that i was a guy and couldnt get pregnant and the reason my stomach was so big was from drinking to much.
Dude, haven't you watched the movie "Twins"?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
OR Grey's Anatomy- then again it was a tissue mass or something..

jesscookie

HSC
i had a preg scare not long ago, i cried several times but then done a preg test and got a negative. and then everything was okay, so im quite happy, but havnt learnt from my mistake as yet

HSC
When I was five, I thought I was pregnant - so pregnant that I tried to push the baby out! (I was a very imaginitive child)

But seriously, I have never had a real pregnancy scare...

Lainee

HSC
Ahahaha once when I was 12 I told my mum that I thought I was pregnant because I didn't put tissue paper on the seat of the public toilets before sitting on it. :p

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
actually, when i was a toddler i asked my mum where babies come from, and she told me that when the mum really wanted a baby, it would just appear in their stomach. so i thought i would like a baby and then thought i must be pregnant..good times

HSC
going through one right now. nearly two weeks late. two pregnancy tests, 5 days apart. both results came out negative.
still not convinced and still freaking out.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
going through one right now. nearly two weeks late. two pregnancy tests, 5 days apart. both results came out negative.
go to the doctors!

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
thecurtainfalls: If you are regularly on time - like to the day, I would go to the doctor. Pregnancy tests are mostly accurate, but seeing as though it is this late, you could possibly have another problem down there preventing it. Or you could be pregnant !

Just go get tested, it is better to be sure of the problem.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
As already said it could be something else causing you to be late (iron deficiency anemia anyone?) But what hasn't been said yet is the mere fact of worrying about it and stressing out can make you miss periods. Go see your doctor.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I used to think women get pregnant if their butt rubs against a man's butt. I don't know where I developed that theory from, but I believed it.

When I caught the bus I would always stand up the whole way, scared that if I sit down I'll catch some butt-germs and get pregnant. This was year 7.

Anyway, on topic - just awhile ago there was one time when I was 3 weeks late. I was a little worried, and bought a pregnancy test, but I never used it. Turns out I wasn't pregnant.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm i had one early last year where i was three weeks late... i'd been regular for about a year (ie, on or around the same date every month), so this absolutely scared the shit out of me and my boyfriend! twasn't a fun time. kept putting off buying a pregnancy test etc...

no idea how my periods went so out of whack (wasn't exactly under stress or anything), because they were irregular for a while after that.

haha when my mum was pregnant with my little sis (i was in kindy)... we were all sitting at my uncle's restaurant having dinner with chefs, waiters and other family members, when i asked her "where do babies come from?" :p i think she just mumbled something about eating a lot hahah oh dear.. must've been so embarrassing for her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)