Police Stabbed by islamic terrorist (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Those people immigrate to western countries such as Australia and due to that, they fail to reaffirm their views. Again, you fail to provide a source and as a Muslim who's lived here since I was born,
Oh gee, how about the fact that in the past few months alone there's been multiple terror raids, multiple ISIS flags spotted in sydney suburbs and numerous people flying to the middle east to fight with ISIS.

zs

HSC
when i say uneducated, i mean uneducated on their OWN religion. So don't send me links to biased websites telling me that islam condones terrorism, when i myself have read the Quran, understood it, and realised that it does not.
A lack of proper islamic education by the islamic community is partly to blame for this problem.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
when i say uneducated, i mean uneducated on their OWN religion.
Funny how uneducated Buddhists don't go around planning to kill everyone

when i myself have read the Quran, understood it, and realised that it does not.

Are you some sort of genius? How do you KNOW that your interpretation is right and everyone else's is wrong?

A lack of proper islamic education by the islamic community is partly to blame for this problem.
Again, why does this generally only manifest in global terrorism in muslims?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Funny how uneducated Buddhists don't go around planning to kill everyone
Yeah because the sarin gas attacks in tokyo subway wasn't committed by uneducated bhuddists at all nor the fucking genocides that happened in Burma and Cambodia.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Yeah because the sarin gas attacks in tokyo subway wasn't committed by uneducated bhuddists at all

No it wasn't actually, because they weren't Buddhists. And I don't even mean this in the idiotic 'terrorists aren't REAL muslims' way either, I mean they didn't even consider themselves buddhists.

Also not this is one individual attack, not a trend. There's more people killed by islamic terrorist attacks every month than what were killed in this attack.

nor the fucking genocides that happened in Burma and Cambodia.
Where these carried out in the name of Buddhism? Nope.

The extremist muslims I'm talking about are all explicitly motivated by Islam and definitely consider themselves Muslims.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
we nearly have innocent Australians

you complain someone graffiti'ed a mosque

you blow up the world trade centre killing 2000 innocent people

we stop you at the airport

honestly im getting sick and tired of being told me we need to be more accommodating towards muslims and their concerns

why aren't WE teaching THEM there's no need for violence and intolerance!

even in the midst of terror we're told that its whitey's responsibility to make sure they don't feel left out!
Fighting fire with fire is going to create more fire, so gl with that.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if we started importing jews, would they naturally balance out the muslim problems we're having now?

Actually it would work because they'd

- know how to deal with the muslims extremist issue
- heaps of jewish men marry Asian women meaning we'd have more integration
No it wouldn't dummy because they would use their influence to increase immigration and hence muslim immigration

jews only deal with the muslim issue when israel is threatened. just like how jewish billionaire grorge soros was funding insane feminsit group FEMEN until they decided to start activities in israel

PLUS, the head of some australian jewish blah blah blah has said he supports african asylum seekers in israel being sent to australia

so then they'd come here and commit a bunch of violent crime and there would be less integration

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
No it wasn't actually, because they weren't Buddhists. And I don't even mean this in the idiotic 'terrorists aren't REAL muslims' way either, I mean they didn't even consider themselves buddhists.

Also not this is one individual attack, not a trend. There's more people killed by islamic terrorist attacks every month than what were killed in this attack.

Where these carried out in the name of Buddhism? Nope.

The extremist muslims I'm talking about are all explicitly motivated by Islam and definitely consider themselves Muslims.
Yes a lot of attacks were carried out in the name of bhuddism, just because you don't read about it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

You make it out as if global jihadist groups aren't rational actors when in fact they every action they do has a strategic value. Although it's disgusting, its their way of waging war and they'd do everything they could to garner support from global muslims. Same shit Germany did with recruiting ethnic germans to the werhmact. Israel does the same shit recruiting ethnic jews to join the IDF (ever heard of birthright israel?).

http://world.time.com/2013/06/20/extremist-buddhist-monks-fight-oppression-with-violence/

I guess you never heard of the Ikko Ikki rebellion in Japan either, it was essentially a bhuddist uprising against the government. Funny how people say bhuddism is a peaceful religion when it actually advocates for shit like the death penalty and actively is involved in military campaigns.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
No they're pretty much friends. US is selling them A LOT of weaponary, same goes for Jordan and Egypt. They usually don't sell their good shit to countries they don't consider "friends"

Desert storm was based entirely out of Saudi Arabia.

That's a pretty good relationship if you ask me.
The US has kept the Saudi's at arms length for quite some time now; due to well founded allegations that they have been funding terrorist activities in ME and the world for quite some time... They may give the appearance of being friendly, however, I'm sure both parties make sure to look over their shoulders if they are ever in the same room...

Friendship is only a word in diplomacy m8...

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Yes a lot of attacks were carried out in the name of bhuddism, just because you don't read about it doesn't mean it isn't happening.
A lot of attacks are carried out in the name of bhuddism so I'm going to list two things which aren't examples of it.

Oh noes, buddhists are just like islamic extremists!

Also, there are more buddhists in australai than muslims, and yet problems caused by muslims >>>> problems caused by buddhists

Israel does the same shit recruiting ethnic jews to join the IDF (ever heard of birthright israel?).
Handy hint: comparing a group to israel/jews does not make me see them favorably

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
And you don't have a problem with the fact that people put the blame on ordinary Muslim civilians for something another group did?
muslim civillians carry out terrorist attacks

therefore we should be more wary of muslim civilians

not 'putting the blame' on ordinary muslims because the point is we don't know who the ordinary muslims are until its too late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)