Police Stabbed by islamic terrorist (1 Viewer)

cho6092

HSC
actually in Australia they shoot to "neutralize the threat" so if a guy is already down and not getting up again you don't pop him in the back of the head. You pretty much shoot to stop someone from continuing an attack.
I think they us tasers and capsicum sprays and whatnot to neutralize the threat if they're already down?, if they're running at you with a knife then you actually shoot to kill

The idea of shooting to kill, as opposed to inhibit or injure, is so that you don't abuse the use of a gun

cho6092

HSC
Does anyone reckon that the terrorist threat will actually be higher during the G20 in Brissy?

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Does anyone reckon that the terrorist threat will actually be higher during the G20 in Brissy?
You have the world's leaders meeting up in a place that has been named by ISIS so IMO it is very likely that something could happen but I am sure that the AFP (and whatever else agencies that monitor it) will be able to handle it effectively.

cho6092

HSC
You have the world's leaders meeting up in a place that has been named by ISIS so IMO it is very likely that something could happen but I am sure that the AFP (and whatever else agencies that monitor it) will be able to handle it effectively.
Crap, we year 12 Queenslanders will still be stuck in school during then

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
because they hate soldiers and the soldier is neither armed nor expecting the attack

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Just heard on the news (not sure if anyone else has posted yet or not) but a Mosque somewhere in Sydney has been vandalised by graffiti.

This was disappointing for me as I had feared that the young children would grow up associating Muslims with terrorism, but it looks like the older people seem to be as easily influenced.

Honestly why the f*ck does this have to happen, I just want world peace where we can all get along with each other :/

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Just heard on the news (not sure if anyone else has posted yet or not) but a Mosque somewhere in Sydney has been vandalised by graffiti.

This was disappointing for me as I had feared that the young children would grow up associating Muslims with terrorism, but it looks like the older people seem to be as easily influenced.

Honestly why the f*ck does this have to happen, I just want world peace where we can all get along with each other :/
A mosque in Brissy got vandalised

Axio

=o
HSC
Then the next question is, if it is barely a fraction, how do they rise to such power and how come no one stops the problem before this happens? I guess the Government in their respective countries are to blame.
Definitely this to an extent. The government has caused much conflict between Sunnis and Shiites.

The flag he is holding up is not an ISIS flag.

On topic, i think the teenager deserved to be shot. As a muslim myself, i seriously hate all these teenagers and stupid people who tarnish the name of Islam, by enforcing violence on innocent people. These people have been fooled and brainwashed by individuals who misinterpret the Quran.

Honestly these people are not representations of the religion of Islam. They are extremists with a futile cause that will hopefully be annihilated by the Western countries which have signed to engage in airstrike attacks.
I don't think anyone 'deserves' to be shot, but in that situation yes I agree with you in that I think the police did the right thing.

Oh, and of course there needs to be an investigation into the Police shooting the teenager. Just like there was one in the US recently, with the black teenagers that got shot by Police.

How do we know the Police and authorities are not making bullshit up? We should never believe anyone, with a blind eye.
Stop being so naive.

turntaker

HSC
Something doesn't seem right with all this ISIS. I think America funds ISIS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)