Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Goldattacker40000

HSC
Do you think I would get marks if I said that the two variables that impact luminosity are mass and surface area instead of mentioning temperature?

sneak11

HSC
dunno if this has been put in the thread yet but what’s everyone thinking alignment might look like?

carrotsss

HSC
is that just bc it was an easy test or does phys always scale like this?
in 2019-21 it was decent alignment/scaling but 2022 aligned awfully and scaled worse asw, and I think the consensus is this year was slightly harder than that

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
coutning chem was like 40 marks of calcs this year if u include q that required calcs to be done like the 7 marker grapph
many people found it harder but overall ive seen conquer and it makes sense cus the top students like us should find it easy
but i reckon it shoud have decent alignment
i dont know why alignment was so bad last year as well it should be more generous

carrotsss

HSC
coutning chem was like 40 marks of calcs this year if u include q that required calcs to be done like the 7 marker grapph
many people found it harder but overall ive seen conquer and it makes sense cus the top students like us should find it easy
i dont know why alignment was so bad last year as well it should be more generous
scaling in chem last year was quite generous though which makes up for it

natsnapshoot

HSC
Well yeah, the average Chem student probably would have found it harder than last year so it should be ok

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
yeah i reckon alignment might be higher but then again who knows. i find it hilarious that 2020/2021 had better alignment when those exams were quite easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)