• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Physics Predictions/Thoughts (3 Viewers)

Interdice

HSC
I don't think everyone who did a lot of scientists will get full marks. Because marking criteria values depth over breadth. Also concise answers are valued, so three page responses might not be so wise. Writing a lot increases your chance of getting marks, but doens't gurantee it

abelsj01

HSC
I don't think everyone who did a lot of scientists will get full marks. Because marking criteria values depth over breadth. Also concise answers are valued, so three page responses might not be so wise. Writing a lot increases your chance of getting marks, but doens't gurantee it
the words of someone who wrote one page😂

abelsj01

HSC
1 and a half actually. They have recomebded writing space for a reason yk
true but theres no way youre ensuring enough depth for 9 marks in one page of recommended space when youre including formula derivations + diagrams for at least 2-3 scientists

Interdice

HSC
true but theres no way youre ensuring enough depth for 9 marks in one page of recommended space when youre including formula derivations + diagrams for at least 2-3 scientists
I know im probs not gonna get 9 marks. Closee to 6-7 really

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
how was the paper?? my teacher said that the 9 marker was on charged particles in the field lol, did u guys do only magnetic and electric or all 3 of them??

Trippzy

HSC
What did everyone get for mass defect question I got like 54MeV

Goldattacker40000

HSC
Do you think I would get marks if I said that the two variables that impact luminosity are mass and surface area instead of mentioning temperature?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)