Perfect Hair (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I would honestly advise you to do any other colour which isn't black based. Because they're easy to change and they don't build up. When you dye your hair darker it sits on your hair. When you dye it lighter it penetrates.
So, don't get blue? :(

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC

This is balayage, where the roots are darker and then it goes lighter at the bottom, I had this for ages, I was in love with it though it was really difficult to maintain!

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
Ive gone every colour under the sun and i still have long and healthy hair.
Ive been blue and you do have to bleach it and strip it before you put the blue in, it looked really good i loved it. And i think she means blue black as in the colour not black roots to blue tips.

HSC
N/A
Ive gone every colour under the sun and i still have long and healthy hair.
Ive been blue and you do have to bleach it and strip it before you put the blue in, it looked really good i loved it. And i think she means blue black as in the colour not black roots to blue tips.
I have as well.
Nearly every colour.
Now I need them in my hair all at once... One day.
I know, I had to lighten my hair with bleach first then add the blue in.
This time I want the blue to be darker as in shades darker.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
I have as well.
Nearly every colour.
Now I need them in my hair all at once... One day.
I know, I had to lighten my hair with bleach first then add the blue in.
This time I want the blue to be darker as in shades darker.
yeah same nearly.. ive never been green, dont think i ever will be either.
uhmm well i did half my hair pink once and half my hair purple with random blonde streaks
the best thing i had ever used is fudge- paint box, it makes a really nice dark blue but it fades so you have to keep redoing it. Also do you mean you want different shades of blue or a darker shade of blue from the image above?

HSC
N/A
yeah same nearly.. ive never been green, dont think i ever will be either.
uhmm well i did half my hair pink once and half my hair purple with random blonde streaks
the best thing i had ever used is fudge- paint box, it makes a really nice dark blue but it fades so you have to keep redoing it. Also do you mean you want different shades of blue or a darker shade of blue from the image above?
Haha, been green from my blue. Twas quite nice.
Haha, sweet! :D
Do you have a pic? :)
Blur out your face like I did.
Haven't tried paint box yet. I want the blue for my dip dye to be darker than the blurred out pic of me.
Kinda like the french writing in my sig.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
Haha, been green from my blue. Twas quite nice.
Haha, sweet! :D
Do you have a pic? :)
Blur out your face like I did.
Haven't tried paint box yet. I want the blue for my dip dye to be darker than the blurred out pic of me.
Kinda like the french writing in my sig.
na i could never pull off green but ive been blue, red, pink, purple, black, blue-black, blonde (bleach blonde, ash blonde and caramelly) and browns my natural colour.
im not on my comp atm but when i get home ill search for a photo somwhere because i just redyed it brown for formal... and the stupid hooker cut all my fkn hair off i cried so much.
but for the type of blue you want get fudge, this is it.. http://www.fudge.com/fudge.php.. is that the colour your looking for?

HSC
N/A
na i could never pull off green but ive been blue, red, pink, purple, black, blue-black, blonde (bleach blonde, ash blonde and caramelly) and browns my natural colour.
im not on my comp atm but when i get home ill search for a photo somwhere because i just redyed it brown for formal... and the stupid hooker cut all my fkn hair off i cried so much.
but for the type of blue you want get fudge, this is it.. http://www.fudge.com/fudge.php.. is that the colour your looking for?
Hahahaha, I have blonde ashy streaks now.
But yeah, been most of those plus others.
Electric blue, yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)