people at usyd (1 Viewer)

alman

Originally posted by lengstar
That funny shit because i found that all the people who are assholes come from upper class snorty nosed suburbs from the east
coming from the east (yes one of the upper class suburbs, supposedly)...many of them arent assholes...we all have a common goal of doing well and we'll all help each other...the statement was a bit way too general..thats my opinion

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Most martial artists aren't technically skilled enough for combat until they've had years of training. Also if they try to mug you, chances are they'll have a knife. And by God, I'm not taking on someone with a knife. Nothing to do with 'cowardice', it's more about being smart and realistic.
hehe well said! in one of his books, I cant remember which, Bruce Lee states that the first thing you should do when you encounter an armed opponent is run like hell. You should only take on an armed combatant as a last choice.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Aerials
hehe well said! in one of his books, I cant remember which, Bruce Lee states that the first thing you should do when you encounter an armed opponent is run like hell. You should only take on an armed combatant as a last choice.
Yeah mate, glad you agree. I hate the kind of 'heroic macho' types out there who think they're hell beef. Beefily egotistic, and horrendously stupid that is. :)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
hahaha define snobby thou..what some ppl think is snobby is just teh other person being shy...so they might not be being snobbby, they might just be shy!
I don't think you can link snobbishness with extravertness or introvertness as such Shells.

Though if I picture the typical snob I'd hate at uni, they're more likely to be loud mouth extraverts...who stick only with 'their kind'...talking non-stop about what daddy bought them and how the north-shore/eastern suburbs is losing its culture due to the rise in non anglos moving into the area or something. Hahah.

Originally posted by shelley
...not everyoe is an extrovert sadly (meh im not shy so this is a bit of a mystery to me!)
Sadly?? I thank the mightly creator (if there is one) for that! Imagine a world full of just extroverts...or introverts for that matter. *Shudders*

As for martial arts, haven't done much myself. Except Tae Kwon Do when I was a youngin. Has anyone done kendo before?

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
That's an almighty generalization you got there.

There are good, and there are the bad.

I've yet to actually meet someone who is a real 'dickhead'.

Nope, not even Keypad.
I have lost my touch. Asshole.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
I have lost my touch. Asshole.
Yes, you have lost your touch. Calling me an asshole will only expose your desperation to regain it. You should of tried something different this time, like trying to create sympathy. That might have worked better than the ye old routine 'asshole' tag.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I know you're back. You made your presence felt with your SMSes. ;)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
LOL.

I visited USYD for the second time in my life today for the Renegade Tour. Haha, the signs have the bar written as: Manning House and I was like...hrmm so where's Manning Bar? So yeah, we worked out it was one in the same and made some comments about the pretentiousness/wankiness of the name 'Manning House'. Hehe.

Manning BAR is pretty cool and the bands put on a kick arse show. Hahah, rest assured Shells, us punk kids didn't damage your precious uni. :p

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
How rude, your twin will hear of this! :p

LOL. It was pretty forseen...with all the ads everywhere. It was your uni's finest hour (well 6 hours)!

pearla

kewl
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
oh really, us college people think we are better hahaha.....well maybe Paul's people have that attitude, but your making some gross generalisations
Fuck off man whats wrong with pauls. as if they have an attitude

btw. what college r u at

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)