people at usyd (1 Viewer)

monopoly19

HSC
I always knew that usyd had a rep for being the equivalent of a private/independent high school, but I didn't think that there would actually be so many dickheads around who think the sun shines out of their arses.

Argh. It's been really bugging me. I just want to smack them over the head and tell them to get over themselves.

I think people from the colleges are the main offenders (though this may just have been my experience).

teehee

HSC
no matter where you go your gonna find people that are arrogant and think highly of themselves...its not just at syd uni and besides theres an equal if not greater amount of decent people

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by teehee
no matter where you go your gonna find people that are arrogant and think highly of themselves...its not just at syd uni and besides theres an equal if not greater amount of decent people
yeah, thats what i was gonna say...but yeah, i hate arrogant ppl. as well- should all b bashed. :D

Adam

HSC
Give em a couple of months to drop out.

I'm from a crappy school with idiots (western suburbs), and in all modesty I consider myself at par with most of the people here.

But to reinforce the fact that there are some good people this happened to me today: I met a guy I knew in the line in donought king and he bought me a frozen coke without me asking. Then later a guy gave me a CD of a CAD program I was talking about a week ago, without me mentioning it at all. Not bad considering I am a male.

There are some bloody decent people here.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by monopoly19
I always knew that usyd had a rep for being the equivalent of a private/independent high school, but I didn't think that there would actually be so many dickheads around who think the sun shines out of their arses.

Argh. It's been really bugging me. I just want to smack them over the head and tell them to get over themselves.

I think people from the colleges are the main offenders (though this may just have been my experience).
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
i don't know about the last point, but yeh it's so funny watching all the girls in miniskirts and holding onto handbags. it's like going to a private school all over again but with boys (wearing polo shirts with collars up ahah)

Collin

HSC
N/A
That's an almighty generalization you got there.

There are good, and there are the bad.

I've yet to actually meet someone who is a real 'dickhead'.

Nope, not even Keypad.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man, no matter where you go, there will always be good and bad people... humble and arrogant people

its not just usyd man, they're everywhere! all the shit ppl say bout usyd having all the stuck up people who think they all that, is sooOo not true man. there's so many good ppl at this uni...

i hate all the generalisations bout usyd man -

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
man, no matter where you go, there will always be good and bad people... humble and arrogant people

its not just usyd man, they're everywhere! all the shit ppl say bout usyd having all the stuck up people who think they all that, is sooOo not true man. there's so many good ppl at this uni...

i hate all the generalisations bout usyd man -
yes... it is me who makes me these false statements towards usyd :D...

Collin

HSC
N/A
yes... it is me who makes me these false statements towards usyd
LOL.

PS, was there anyone even still AT uni at 6pm? :D Sorry, just felt like taking a cheap stab. :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
LOL.

PS, was there anyone even still AT uni at 6pm? :D Sorry, just felt like taking a cheap stab. :D

shutup you :p... well nope not really hahaha :p... bah it was gay

Collin

HSC
N/A
I left at 5pm, and there were stacks of people.. all probably coming out of Carslaw labs. :D

Man, it was starting to get dark at 6 eh? hahahaha..

Winston

HSC
I left at 5pm, and there were stacks of people.. all probably coming out of Carslaw labs. :D

Man, it was starting to get dark at 6 eh? hahahaha..

very dark and windy LOL... omg...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
very dark and windy LOL... omg...
Dark.. windy.. the perfect habitat for muggers..

Definitely not taking my mp3 or iPAQ to usyd after 6pm.

Oh yes, that brings me to my point, I bought one of the those HP iPAQs, HP2200, it was $700. I couldn't resist it, after seeing yours at O-week. What model is yours?

lengstar

HSC
Originally posted by Adam
Give em a couple of months to drop out.

I'm from a crappy school with idiots (western suburbs), and in all modesty I consider myself at par with most of the people here.

But to reinforce the fact that there are some good people this happened to me today: I met a guy I knew in the line in donought king and he bought me a frozen coke without me asking. Then later a guy gave me a CD of a CAD program I was talking about a week ago, without me mentioning it at all. Not bad considering I am a male.

There are some bloody decent people here.
That funny shit because i found that all the people who are assholes come from upper class snorty nosed suburbs from the east

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lengstar
That funny shit because i found that all the people who are assholes come from upper class snorty nosed suburbs from the east
Sounds like my area actually. But I don't act like a snobby asshole.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
HAHAHA yrah collins a nice boy..but i mean u cant generalise anyway just because someone lives i n a subrurb doesnt mean that suburb assigns a personality proto type, take people at face value..besides they proberbly think your snobby and uncouth lengstar...and no i come from the western suburbs so im not defending wheer i live!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by shelley
i come from the western suburbs so im not defending wheer i live!
yeah!!! go the westies!! we rock!! :D

Winston

HSC

Oh yes, that brings me to my point, I bought one of the those HP iPAQs, HP2200, it was $700. I couldn't resist it, after seeing yours at O-week. What model is yours?
AHAAHAHA the top of the line the iPAQ 5550, 2200 eek, that doesn't even have Wi-Fi, OMFG, you could of gotten yourself a 4150 for that amount of money :| where the hell you get it for 700 because the 2200 is actually worth about 500. :|

and you talking about ti in the series of 2200 because specifically it should be the 2210

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC

haha, why u so scared of muggers- don't u do kung fu? :rolleyes: :p

btw- can u guys tell me what sorta stuff that u guys use a palmtop for- coz everyone seems to b getting one. :S

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
haha, why u so scared of muggers- don't u do kung fu? :rolleyes: :p

btw- can u guys tell me what sorta stuff that u guys use a palmtop for- coz everyone seems to b getting one. :S

for me, i use it to keep schedules, and wat to do, my contacts, everything can be synced with your PC, and you can play games, use it as a mp3 player, and it's very portable, and also i use it to learn about programming for mobile devices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)