Pe exam who ready what do you suspect (1 Viewer)

samirs_maxin

HSC
What do you suspect will be in the exam according to trends and are you readaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

fayeee

HSC
i think there'll be something on jakarta declaration
hasn't been in hsc exam for awhile :s

wrote all my notes :)
just need to go through them now

you ready?

shuttle_bus5

HSC
i think there'll be something on jakarta declaration
hasn't been in hsc exam for awhile :s
I doubt they will include jakarta in the exam as they have taken it out of the syllabus for next years PDHPE course. But then again they could be bastards and throw it in there since its the last year of Jakarta I don't think Ottowa will be in the exam either And for factors affecting i have a hunch they could give as a nutrition question as they havn't asked one yet

fayeee

HSC
did they take it out?? haha i didn't know!
what else have they taken out?

i have a feeling factors affecting performance will be that ridiculous "immediate physiological response to training & adaptations to aerobic training"

i'm scared about multiple choice.
how do we get updated trends?

fayeee

HSC
actually, looking at all the exams, i do think nutrition + hydration + temperature control/anything from chapter 9 outcomes 2 book will be tested because it hasn't been tested in awhile

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Not sure what else they have taken out. Im only aware of Jakarta. They have also added extra information on health and reasons for inequity etc for aboriginals next year, so i have a feeling we may get a question on outling health inequties of aboriginals but that is favouring the people who do the equity and health option.
To be honest i have no idea what to expect for priorites haha. But yess i agree on the fluid etc for factors

HSC
core 1 : jakarta along with govt. intiatives core 2: back end like learning cycle and what not just all the shit that isnt common coz its the last year . now saying that i wont take my own advice.

HSC
there will only be a little on in such as the 2001 paper worth 4 marks they cant give big marks for little sectionsof the syllabus . well they can but if they do there been cock suckers . i reakon if thewy do it will be 4-5 marks. there will be something to do will one section of ottowa i reakon .

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Yeah, I have been particularly concerned with the Jakarta Declaration, too.

Improving Performance, even though it's closely related to Core 2, I can't get my head around.
I re-did my notes this morning- summarised them again- and went along with the syllabus.
I hope it helps moi.

askrach

HSC
2006 - "Describe the influence of the Jakarta Declaration on the implementation of a
major health promotion initiative in Australia."
Something tells me they wouldn't ask that again but I don't think its possible to have a PD exam without anything on Jakarta or Ottawa, its such a huge part of the syllabus.
I really hope they just ask a question about applying principles of training, easy!

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
If there's ANYTHING related to jakarta, im fucked in every direction possible
We'll be walking sideways for weeks.

I have a hunch that it'll be the Multiple Choice Section :)

Would looove a massive marker on Acclimatisation and Altitude
or Over training...

Would hate one on training for skill and improvement

mr.tos

HSC
Yeah, I have been particularly concerned with the Jakarta Declaration, too.

Improving Performance, even though it's closely related to Core 2, I can't get my head around.
I re-did my notes this morning- summarised them again- and went along with the syllabus.
I hope it helps moi.
Improving performance is so hard!!
The first critical question i have no idea with lol

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I have been looking at past papers, and one from 2005 Sports Med was "Critically analyse ethical issues raised by the increased use of sports medicine for injury management"

I have no idea how to answer that. Anything on ethical considerations, and I'm fucked.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
I have been looking at past papers, and one from 2005 Sports Med was "Critically analyse ethical issues raised by the increased use of sports medicine for injury management"

I have no idea how to answer that. Anything on ethical considerations, and I'm fucked.
Just talk about playing with injury, i.e the pressure to participate if injured and who has the right to say when an athlete should return to play? The athlete, the coach or the doctor?.
You could also talk about the increased use of drugs and the ethical issues regarding drug testing such as an invasion of privacy, who should be tested which could then lead to discrimination etc etc.
Not a bad question if you break it down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)