PDHPE should be scaled a lot higher! (1 Viewer)

jacste

HSC
It is defined as an open skill because in a game situation the player has to take into consideration wind, rain, position of defenders etc

dean94

HSC
Tbh, I think the length of the syllabus isn't too much to ask for... Once you've got your acronyms down you can interrelate many aspects of the syllabus to structure a response in the exam. For core 1 most of the examples are the same (Abs/TSI are an unfortunate species lol). Core 2, know your acronyms and examples... Sports Med is pretty interesting to me, so I understand it (choose to) a lot more. My option is Improving Performance (which is basically a repeat of year 11). My teacher didn't want to teach us a whole lot a new stuff, so a "revision topic" was chosen... Only just started studying (HPIA) but 12 hours tomorrow for Core 1 and 2, then my option the hours before the exam should be sufficient haha.

- Don't let my rank for PDH reflect my capabilities in the subject - I totally, and simply fucked up an assessment task... otherwise I would be top 20 (and the person who is first is on an assessment average of 99) :/

coralie1994

HSC
Guys, for those who do health of young ppl and sports med as options... what aspect are we likely to be quizzed on? and also, what aspects of these options have been newly introduced this yr?

willstylz

HSC
Sports med:
My half yearly I got smashed by a /6 question about female athletes, just learn the dot points and you should be fine

jpnl

HSC
He/She obviously isn't going to get far in life with that attitude anyways. Don't get offended by someone elses ignorance :)

Georgina168

HSC
Man HSC makes people bitchy.

For sports med, I think they might ask about the environment, only cause I haven't seen it in an exam before. Or return to play policies about rehab (IMPRES is the acronym) cause it's a lot of stuff to talk about.

dean94

HSC
I'm praying they will ask something on
Return to Play: 'PIMPES'
OR
Rehabilitation: 'METH'

Not going over IP til tomorrow, but hopefully Periodisation because we did an assessment on it (15 marker response), so I'm pretty much set if I get that lucky :p

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Don't let the multiple choice rape you too hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)