PDHPE should be scaled a lot higher! (1 Viewer)

kittyful

HSC
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/hsc_exams/exam-papers-2007/pdf_doc/PDHPE-07.pdf

2007 PDHPE paper.
Someone please explain to me MC Q's: 3, 4, 7, 15
For Question 3 - its true that the highest incidence for male and female is prostate (male) and (breast) for female
Q4 - Federal govt is responsible for medicare and Pbs - hence why answer is federal govt.
Q7 - i dunno about 7
Q15 - kinasethitic sense is what the athlete feels, hence already we know that it is internal cause its what the athlete feels so its internetal and its concurrent because its right there at that moment, rather than KR which is just the score board which has no relation to the kinasethic sense :D

Hope this helps

jbek

HSC
7 is C i believe. The new health approach is all about understanding and identifying the social determinants of health (socio cultural, socio economic ETC) and trying to fix these factors contributing to health through initiatives, education, social justice principles and empowerment of individuals.

MadGold777

HSC
Yeah it doesn't say anything about it the syllabus but it doesn't hurt to know what the new health approach is though

carmenleung1

HSC
Looking through old papers, they do ask some stuff on the jakata declaration. Do we need to know that??

damo_g

HSC
What kind of raw mark would you need to get scaled to 80 in pdhpe?

willstylz

HSC
the amount of syllabus dot points is ridiculous.. what options did you guys do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)