Paris Terror Attack (1 Viewer)

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
It's going to be an interesting when the Palestinians are given rights to bring claims to the ICC in April... I can see a hell of a lot of skeletons coming out of the closet from both sides when that time comes...
Yeah lets hope that still occurs, without any 'hindrance' by you know who.

If Israel is regarded as 'reclaiming' back Palestinian land, then Aboriginals have every right to 'reclaim' Australia from the White invadors and kick all Whites out and deport them back to England or wherever.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Post retrieved from somewhere else. But it does provide something to think about.....

""""Something to ponder.....

Attacks in Paris. A horrific act and very sad and tragic for the victims. But media has gone wild again to blame 'muslim terrorist'

Just out a few days ago but not on the news!....Isreali govt plans to withold at least $127 million in funds from the Palestinian authorities.

Last month EU votes to recognise Palestine as a state and France set off a stampede when its lower house voted to recognize Palestine. Now Palestine is in the International Criminal Court, poised to take down Israel for genocide.

Suddenly "Islamic terror strikes France." Is Paris being punished for its pro-Palestine vote?

In late 2013, Malaysia's Kuala Lumpur Tribunal found Israel guilty of genocide. A few months later, Malaysian planes started falling out of the sky.

In 2011, Norway's Labor Party's youth wing was poised to impose a complete blockade on Israel. Suddenly the entire leadership of the Party's youth wing was slaughtered in a professional operation falsely attributed to a lone nut, Anders Breivik.

Just after demonstrations in Germany protesting about the spread of Islam this Paris terror attacks occur. How convenient and perfect timing for the anti Islam lobby to now use this to support their views.

Other points ..... the gunman left his ID card in the getaway card they used!!!! ( Daily Telegraph UK ) huhhh!. Just like Mohd Atta who left his passport in perfect non burnt condition in the blazing WTC. After all the preperation and planning these gunmen would ooppps!, left their ID in the car..... for the authorities to find!.. hmmm!...

Watch the video, policeman gets shot in head but.... no blood!, even after 10 seconds at the end of the video???, and why no traffic during the day on a busy central Paris road?...and how did they get a camera well placed beforehand to film the attack?."""

What do you guys think (and please try to refrain from automatically labelling anything as a conspiracy theory and automatically dismissing it)
Except that's exactly what it seems like right now. Anyone can take two events that happen in a short time frame and pin them together. "I used the internet the same day that the gunman in Sydney took hostages. Coincidence? I think not! And don't simply dismiss this as some foolish conspiracy theory, I must be the brains behind the hostage situation." Do you have any actual proof to back any of these up? If not, then off it goes to the conspiracy junk pile!

EDIT (just to be clear): *Proof as in proof that the two things that you said for each event are actually linked, not proof that the events actually happened.

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
Except that's exactly what it seems like right now. Anyone can take two events that happen in a short time frame and pin them together. "I used the internet the same day that the gunman in Sydney took hostages. Coincidence? I think not! And don't simply dismiss this as some foolish conspiracy theory, I must be the brains behind the hostage situation." Do you have any actual proof to back any of these up? If not, then off it goes to the conspiracy junk pile!

EDIT (just to be clear): *Proof as in proof that the two things that you said for each event are actually linked, not proof that the events actually happened.
Wow. Thick heads like you, will simply not open your mind. And will always convince yourself that if X is reported to happen, then it is X that actually happened.

You will always defend the mainstream agenda, despite how its forced to think a certain way. No matter what, you will never conceit any wrongdoing. That's clearly your specific nature. Oh well.....

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Attacks in Paris. A horrific act and very sad and tragic for the victims. But media has gone wild again to blame 'muslim terrorist'
Because they literally were muslim terrorists you terrorism apologist.

Suddenly "Islamic terror strikes France." Is Paris being punished for its pro-Palestine vote?

What do you guys think (and please try to refrain from automatically labelling anything as a conspiracy theory and automatically dismissing it)
Look at this. Absolutely un-fucking-believable. Muslims are utterly incapable of accepting anything bad being done by its adherents.

It literally is a conspiracy theory which you don't have a jot of proof for. Show some goddamn respect to these victims and accept the fact that people of your relgion murder people in the name of their faith every single day.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I suppose these israeli terrorists murdered 4 jewish hostages just to throw us of the scent too? I mean, ignore the fact that french muslims were chanting "death to the jews" earlier this year, muslims would never hurt a fly!

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Post retrieved from somewhere else. But it does provide something to think about.....

""""Something to ponder.....

Just out a few days ago but not on the news!....Isreali govt plans to withold at least $127 million in funds from the Palestinian authorities.

Last month EU votes to recognise Palestine as a state and France set off a stampede when its lower house voted to recognize Palestine. Now Palestine is in the International Criminal Court, poised to take down Israel for genocide.

In late 2013, Malaysia's Kuala Lumpur Tribunal found Israel guilty of genocide. A few months later, Malaysian planes started falling out of the sky.

In 2011, Norway's Labor Party's youth wing was poised to impose a complete blockade on Israel. Suddenly the entire leadership of the Party's youth wing was slaughtered in a professional operation falsely attributed to a lone nut, Anders Breivik.

Just after demonstrations in Germany protesting about the spread of Islam this Paris terror attacks occur. How convenient and perfect timing for the anti Islam lobby to now use this to support their views.

Other points ..... the gunman left his ID card in the getaway card they used!!!! ( Daily Telegraph UK ) huhhh!. Just like Mohd Atta who left his passport in perfect non burnt condition in the blazing WTC. After all the preperation and planning these gunmen would ooppps!, left their ID in the car..... for the authorities to find!.. hmmm!...

Watch the video, policeman gets shot in head but.... no blood!, even after 10 seconds at the end of the video???, and why no traffic during the day on a busy central Paris road?...and how did they get a camera well placed beforehand to film the attack?."""

it is a conspiracy theory and it will be dismissed if you don't have any evidence at all supporting it

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
"He said that if anyone is offended, they have the right to express their disapproval within the boundaries of the law within the State that they live in."

Sounds reasonable enough to me, you're acting as if Muslims are the only ones who care about the "harm/offense principle" when I daresay a lot of groups around the world would also contend that there should be some limitations to free speech. Australia itself has laws about hate speech etc.

if the dude wants to pursue a legal avenue he has every right to do so, if he succeeds then u can say that Irish law has just as much to do with limiting free speech as he does, if he fails then all well and good and nothing negative happens. I really don't see the issue here.

Last edited:

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
If a Muslim tweeted #KillAllChristians he must be a 'terrorist',

but a Christian tweeting #KillAllMuslims is simply expressing his freedom...
And so its should.... radical islam oppose our way of life.... and you wouldn't like it if muslim outbreed white people and others in the next few decades

To put it that way, islam and western vales can't co-exist

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if the dude wants to pursue a legal avenue he has every right to do so
Muslims oppose freedom of speech, that's the point. Doesn't matter if it's legal, and its legal precisely because of muslims and their leftist apologists.

Muslims hate freedom.

The muslim protests that were banned were done so legally and yet you were defending the use of violence in response!

Someone should attack this man and see how well he likes the explanation that he was trying to limit freedom of expression.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If you don't support the right for others to mock your religion, you are not a moderate muslim.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
ur also missing the point that u posting the video and claiming it showed violent Muslim extremist behaviour was misleading to what it was actually showing which was protesters demonstrating violently in response to a ban on them being able to express their views and an infringement of their freedom of speech as well as a response to violent behaviour towards them by an extremist group
Why should we let extremist have free speech?? That doesn't make any sense.... we should crush any muslim extremist

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Muslims oppose freedom of speech, that's the point. Doesn't matter if it's legal, and its legal precisely because of muslims and their leftist apologists.

Muslims hate freedom.

The muslim protests that were banned were done so legally and yet you were defending the use of violence in response!

Someone should attack this man and see how well he likes the explanation that he was trying to limit freedom of expression.
"Muslims hate freedom cos i got 2-3 case examples of people who took offense to offensive cartoons and i'll completely ignore every other example internationally including Australian law as well as law in multiple other countries and including France's own blanket ban on pro-palestinian protests earlier last year to assume Muslims and Muslims alone and all Muslims oppose freedom of speech"

k den lol

the concept of having boundaries to free speech isn't by any means a solely Muslim concept nor is it *rly* an Islamic concept at all. In fact I can't really think of any country that has absolute total freedom of speech

and no, i didn't "defend the use of violence" in response, i was calling you out for providing "evidence" of "Muslim extremists running riot" when in actuality there was far more to the situation than that and it had nothing to do with "islam" but was in fact an entirely political issue

Last edited:

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow. Thick heads like you, will simply not open your mind. And will always convince yourself that if X is reported to happen, then it is X that actually happened.

You will always defend the mainstream agenda, despite how its forced to think a certain way. No matter what, you will never conceit any wrongdoing. That's clearly your specific nature. Oh well.....
I ask you to prove your points, yet you come up with a couple of sentences attacking me. My mind is open, it's not so open as to put two things together and claim it as true without any evidence. You literally have as much evidence for your theories as I do for my outrageous theory. Go away, get some evidence to back your statements, then you can talk about this. Until then, even if you're stupid try not to show it.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
16% of French Citizens Support ISIS, Poll Finds

http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

One in six French citizens sympathises with the Islamist militant group ISIS, also known as Islamic State, a poll released this week found.

The poll of European attitudes towards the group, carried out by ICM for Russian news agency Rossiya Segodnya, revealed that 16% of French citizens have a positive opinion of ISIS. This percentage increases among younger respondents, spiking at 27% for those aged 18-24.

A recent Ifop poll placed French president Francois Hollande’s approval rating at just 18%.

yeah only a tiny minority of muslims are extremist

gg no re

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
and no, i didn't "defend the use of violence" in response, i was calling you out for providing "evidence" of "Muslim extremists running riot" when in actuality there was far more to the situation than that and it had nothing to do with "islam" but was in fact an entirely political issue
funny how a "political issue" correlates extremely strongly with muslims

PakiPrince

HSC
A march in France, commemorating the 12 or so killed in the charlie hebdo attack, with a million attending, and 40 world leaders including Britain's David Cameron, Germany's Angela Merkel and Spain's Mariano Rajoy along French President François Hollande are Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, the filthy dictator Jordan's King Abdullah II and Queen Rania, Palestine President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Where were all these world leaders and people when approx 200 (mostly children) were slaughtered in Pakistan. Where was the march of solidarity there by these world leaders and people?

What about when 30+ got killed in Yemen in a bomb by Al Qaeda 2 days ago? Where was the world leader march then?

What about when the US shot down an Iranian airliner killing 200+ (all) on board. Where was the march then?

What about when the thousands got killed in Palestine? Where was the world leader march then?

What about the terrorist attack that occured in Lebanon today? Where was the world leader march then?

What about the rest of the plethora terrorist attacks that have occurred elsewhere than the Western world? Where was the fukn world leader march then?

NO. For some reason Western lives are more important and higher than that of anyone else (who deserve to be ignored) huh?

George Orwell's message is worth noting : Everyone is equal. But some are more equal than others

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)