• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Paris Terror Attack (2 Viewers)

hypermax

HSC
N/A
Oh ok so ONE Muslim you know is misogynistic therefore the entire fucking religion is full of extremist terrorists.

That argument can be pretty much countered by the fact that I know at least one perfectly normal Muslim and therefore every follower of Islam is 100% peaceful... which is equally not true.

Your only contributions to this thread have been to post wilfully dishonest material that supports your pre-conceived position of bigotry towards almost a quarter of the world's population.

You found twelve... only FUCKING TWELVE tweets that support your view and somehow that means all Muslims everywhere are dangerous terrorists? Aside from the obviously fallacious argument here, if there are that many extremists in the world... how are we all still alive? If 25% of the world's population are jihadists there would be hundreds of attacks like the ones in Paris every day.

And the only 'study' you can find to justify your hatred of almost two billion people is produced by an organisation known for deliberately misleading and frankly ridiculous 'statistics' on homosexuals... sounds like a knowledgeable and trustworthy source.

You know what? I couldn't care less whether or not you think Islam is a peaceful religion or not. I'm not trying to tell you what to think. But if you want me or anyone else to take anything you say seriously you could at least come up with an argument better than what an ape with half a brain could produce.
we all know sylviab gets his info from fox news........................................ explains everything

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Muslims have been invading Europe for over a thousnad years. We as europeans have every right to fight against it.

Muslims enforce their religion absolutely in muslim countries, whereas christians countries are called racist for not bending over backwards to accommodate muslims. Talk about equality.

And I love how everybody questions my sources when you post an entire fucking video full of assertions without a single source.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Oh ok so ONE Muslim you know is misogynistic therefore the entire fucking religion is full of extremist terrorists.
No you ignorant twat, he asked me if I knew any, as if getting to know some would change my opinion of them. When in reality, the muslims I know are worse than the 'moderate' 'waleed ali' type muslim propagated by the media.

Your only contributions to this thread have been to post wilfully dishonest material that supports your pre-conceived position of bigotry towards almost a quarter of the world's population.
There is nothing more priceless than being called a 'bigot' by a muslim.

You know what? I couldn't care less whether or not you think Islam is a peaceful religion or not. I'm not trying to tell you what to think. But if you want me or anyone else to take anything you say seriously you could at least come up with an argument better than what an ape with half a brain could produce.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
No you ignorant twat, he asked me if I knew any, as if getting to know some would change my opinion of them. When in reality, the muslims I know are worse than the 'moderate' 'waleed ali' type muslim propagated by the media.

There is nothing more priceless than being called a 'bigot' by a muslim.

lmao the fact u reposted a video that got debunked multiple times on this thread

you pretty much *exactly* proved jdennis' point

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
it was debunked at all though
yes it was lol like practically *every* point about it was debunked

if people do not believe so they are more than welcome to go back in the thread and see the response last time u posted it lol

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Muslims have been invading Europe for over a thousnad years. We as europeans have every right to fight against it.

Muslims enforce their religion absolutely in muslim countries, whereas christians countries are called racist for not bending over backwards to accommodate muslims. Talk about equality.

And I love how everybody questions my sources when you post an entire fucking video full of assertions without a single source.
"full of assertions without a single source"

lol but none of those are "assertions" they are quotes from the Qur'an

similarly the points about Saladin are *known* as historical fact

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yes it was lol like practically *every* point about it was debunked

if people do not believe so they are more than welcome to go back in the thread and see the response last time u posted it lol
the only things that got said was:

- Supporting hamas doesn't make you an extremist (which is a moot point because only a fraction of those counted as extrenist were done so for supporting hamas)

- pew is a jewish organization spreading anti-muslim propaganda (which goes to show that muslims really are anti-semitic)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
the only things that got said was:

- Supporting hamas doesn't make you an extremist (which is a moot point because only a fraction of those counted as extrenist were done so for supporting hamas)

- pew is a jewish organization spreading anti-muslim propaganda (which goes to show that muslims really are anti-semitic)
lol no one even said that about pew and actually a lot of other things were said

(if ppl do not believe so, as said earlier u can go back in the thread to read because im not gonna bother replying to it again cos ur dumb enough to repost the same vid over and over no matter how many times people prove it's not a credible source at all)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i cant find what youre talking about

if its so obviously wrong just fucking say why its wrong or stfu

and yes, pakiprince did say that. why are you defending a terrorist sympathiser?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
it sure is funny how muslims support absolute theocratic rule in muslim countries but then demand that their beliefs are respected in christian countries

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
"barely mentions any sources
distorts the actual question and claims it leads to another conclusion than it actually does
the guy has a known history of actually outright falsifying information

pew's research actually shows the majority of Muslims oppose violent extremism lol

"In many of the countries surveyed, clear majorities of Muslims oppose violence in the name of Islam. Indeed, about three-quarters or more in Pakistan (89%), Indonesia (81%), Nigeria (78%) and Tunisia (77%), say suicide bombings or other acts of violence that target civilians are never justified."

The only "terrorist" groups that seem to have support from the majority surveyed are Hamas and Hezbollah, both of which are likely supported for reasons other than religion (religion isn't the reason for their support in countries like Pakistan etc. cos Hezbollah is Shiite and not Sunni and the support is much more likely due to political support for Palestine and Lebanon against Israel).

And no, im not saying it cos he is jew im saying it cos he *literally* does (the "friends of hamas" scandal, google it)"

tl;dr

-Barely mentions his sources
-When he does he deliberately excludes data that shows the opposite of what he is saying (the pew research actually shows a majority of Muslims have an unfavourable view of extremism but he claims the research shows the exact opposite hahaha)
-Makes logically dubious correlations like supporting Palestine makes you a Muslim extremist or supporting Sharia law makes you a Muslim extremist (even though Sharia law is by no means even a set concept and is not *necessarily* extreme by definition even if it is implied in such a way in some countries)
-Has an actual known history for outright lying about information

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
it sure is funny how muslims support absolute theocratic rule in muslim countries but then demand that their beliefs are respected in christian countries
lol a lot of Muslims have an incredibly unfavourable view of "absolutely theocratic" countries like saudi arabia and iran

so no, once again u make a wild generalisation about "muslims"

everyone's personal beliefs should be respected in every country, it's pretty puerile to say that because some Muslim countries are intolerant that we should in turn be intolerant of all Muslims

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
-Barely mentions his sources
google searching 'pew research muslim' and you get results straight away. It's not some obscure paper that nobody can find.

-When he does he deliberately excludes data that shows the opposite of what he is saying (the pew research actually shows a majority of Muslims have an unfavourable view of extremism but he claims the research shows the exact opposite hahaha)
It shows that most don't support (or rather, admit to supporting) violent terrorism itself, but he didn't claim that they do. Nor is such support necessary to be considered an extremist.

-Makes logically dubious correlations like supporting Palestine makes you a Muslim extremist
Who's the liar now? He didn't say supporting Palestine, he said supporting hamas.

Which DOES make you an extremist.

or supporting Sharia law makes you a Muslim extremist (even though Sharia law is by no means even a set concept and is not *necessarily* extreme by definition even if it is implied in such a way in some countries)
If a christian proposed biblical rule of a western country they would absolutely be called an christian fundamentalist or extremist every day of the week

Sharia law as practiced in muslim countries means islamic rules enforced on everybody else and an opposition to religious freedom

Yes, it absolutely makes you an extremist.

-Has an actual known history for outright lying about information
>Accuses people of having a lack of sources

> plain just makes assertions

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
lol a lot of Muslims have an incredibly unfavourable view of "absolutely theocratic" countries like saudi arabia and iran
Most muslims around the world support sharia law.

everyone's personal beliefs should be respected in every country, it's pretty puerile to say that because some Muslim countries are intolerant that we should in turn be intolerant of all Muslims
Why do muslims complain about trivial bullshit in the west but never mention the absolute religious tyranny of muslim countries?

They never fucking shut up about 'islamophobia' but never complain about the fact that you can be imprisoned for saying the wrong thing about islam in muslim countries.

It's because they're islamic nationalists who only really care about the interests of muslims.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
please make a contribution to this thread or don't post at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)