• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Palestinian gunmen kill eight at Jewish school (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Omium said:
You miss the part about killing children and women. Secondly i never justified anything about using casualties as human shields, Get your eyes checked.
Im simply showing the other side if the equation

EDIT: I WOULD LIKE TO RE-ITERATE THAT I AM NOT SAYING WHAT THEY (The gunmen) IS JUSTIFIABLE

Just so i dont get the "so its alright to hide behind children" BS
Israel uses Palestinian children as human shields.

*waits for angry replies*

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Maniella, you forget that Israel is above the law
"The Israeli occupation is a colonial regime and an illegal military occupation from the UN's point of view, it continues to annex more Palestinian lands; and thus the Israeli occupation is the worst in the history of colonialism
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/default.aspx?xyz=U6Qq7k%2bcOd87MDI46m9rUxJEpMO%2bi1s7leKnnQwmY9duRHZ09yVBqV%2fphl5aopldmusl%2bua7P5TW300dIVvWcHJnTWasRg3bcbYdgKJrCu1eyPsUMRVnl%2fX56Xpaqlv37tbMzwshG3w%3d

The UN yesterday called on Israel to halt its violations of Lebanese airspace Such overflights are a violation of Resolution 1701, which brought an end to the 34-day war between Israel and the Lebanese

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=183064&version=1&template_id=37&parent_id=17

The United Nations Human Rights Council today named three members of the High-Level Commission of Inquiry probing what the Geneva-based body termed 'systematic targeting and killings of civilians by Israel' in Lebanon," said the UN's press release

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/UN_Human_Rights_Council_names_experts_0901.html

U.N. special rapporteur on human rights in the occupied Palestinian territory, John Dugard has slammed Israel for its violation of international law in the Gaza Strip and using an equal force and killing of civilians.

In a statement, Dugard said that the extrajudicial killings by Israel is illegal under international humanitarian law and not even seems committed to the minimum requirements set by the Israeli Supreme Court last December.

http://www.wafa.ps/english/body.asp?id=10189

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
Nah since Hitler's "death" the American's have taken over the role of their version of the Holocaust aimed at Muslims, it's called Iraq.
last time I checked 99% of civilians killed in iraq are by your fellow peace loving Muslim terrorists! ha ha. I bet Muslims are unleashing their own holocaust upon their fellow muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and pakistan, since we heard about daily suicide, car and truck bombings by MUSLIMS targeted at MUSLIMS! LOL! :uhoh:

Maniella said:
At least they don't use their own children as human shield where as Hamas and Hizbollocks are known to use their own children as human shiled so they can declare them as martyr and get money from Iranian government. Basically, they are sacrificing their own children to get money. Disgusting and heartless people in deed.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
That still doesnt give Israel the right to use them as human shields, you're not being very convincing ^_^

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
That still doesnt give Israel the right to use them as human shields, you're not being very convincing ^_^
israel have the right to kill arab terrorists and their supporters.:hammer: Stop whining about children getting killed since you are actually happy about it and want them killed to get money.

boris

Banned
HSC
I'd use one of those little Hamas pricks as a human shield.

'Oh, so they're brandishing weapons and are killing people as part of a rogue militant group...PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM, THEY'RE JUST KIDS'

No dice. And that picture just looks like a kid on a bumper. It was probably taken by some hippy journalist and taken out of context.

'OH KID ON TOP OF MILITARY CAR. HUMAN SHIELD!'

In any event I doubt it would work. I'm sure Hamas have no problem shooting at their own.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
israel have the right to kill arab terrorists and their supporters.:hammer: Stop whining about children getting killed since you are actually happy about it and want them killed to get money.
Now thats what i call terrorism, and proof that the Israeli soldiers are nothing but murderous savages, who lust for the blood of young palestinian children.

boris

Banned
HSC
MaNiElla said:
Now thats what i call terrorism, and proof that the Israeli soldiers are nothing but murderous savages, who lust for the blood of young palestinian children.
As opposed to the Palestinian gunman who opened fire in a school. He was just there to shoot some clay pigeons?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
boris said:
I'd use one of those little Hamas pricks as a human shield.

'Oh, so they're brandishing weapons and are killing people as part of a rogue militant group...PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM, THEY'RE JUST KIDS'

No dice. And that picture just looks like a kid on a bumper. It was probably taken by some hippy journalist and taken out of context.

'OH KID ON TOP OF MILITARY CAR. HUMAN SHIELD!'

In any event I doubt it would work. I'm sure Hamas have no problem shooting at their own.
1. Did you even read the article i posted.
2. Israel uses random children.

wow tully, i really thought that you're intellegent, but that post really indicated otherwise. Israel most of the time breaks in to the home of palestinians, grabs a random child, and takes them for use as human sheilds.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Killing terrorists is terrorism for muslim terrorists and its supporters like you. Too bad, no other countries agreed with you except arab league and islamic countirs ha ha. You should thank Israel for killing children and civilians since you want them killed to get money. Thats why you arabs muslims multiplied like pigs in Gaza and westbank and also lebanon with men having multiple wives and hundreds of kids so you can get your children killed to get compensation money from Iranian govt.

boris

Banned
HSC
MaNiElla said:
1. Did you even read the article i posted.
2. Israel uses random children.

wow tully, i really thought that you're intellegent, but that post really indicated otherwise. Israel most of the time breaks in to the home of palestinians, grabs a random child, and takes them for use as human sheilds.
I was pointing out how ridiculous it was to cry foul at Palestinian kids being used as human shields when Hamas are quite happy to recruit children and hand them guns.

Both sides are equally as abhorrant as the other.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Killing terrorists is terrorism for muslim terrorists and its supporters like you. Too bad, no other countries agreed with you except arab league and islamic countirs ha ha. You should thank Israel for killing children and civilians since you want them killed to get money. Thats why you arabs muslims multiplied like pigs in Gaza and westbank and also lebanon with men having multiple wives and hundreds of kids so you can get your children killed to get compensation money from Iranian govt.
Rubbish, wtf are you on about? Iranian government doesnt do anything for the palestinians you stupid ass. So stop making up bullshit.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Rubbish, wtf are you on about? Iranian government doesnt do anything for the palestinians you stupid ass. So stop making up bullshit.
Your own terrorist mouthpiece Al jazeera contradicts you.:devil:

Telegraph said:
Iran has set up a fund to compensate the families of Hizbollah fighters killed or wounded in the conflict with Israel, Lebanese security officials have disclosed.

Iran has previously paid compensation to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers who have hit Israeli targets.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/08/04/wmid404.xml

Al jazeera said:
The leader of Hamas says he has been urged by Iran to continue their stand against Israel, as he announced that Iran will fund his party as western blockades against his government continue.

Iran is known to have given $120 million to Hamas since it took office following its victory in the Palestinian legislative elections.
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/2A62C583-E1C7-454E-B0B3-16DB56E3C4FD.htm

And Human Rights Watch an anti-israeli and anti-American organisation also said so.
HRW said:
Payments to Family Members of Those Who Carry Out Attacks Against Civilians.

Many of the organizations that donate to Hamas-related or other charitable groups provide compensation support to families of "martyrs"-generally defined as individuals who have been killed, disabled or imprisoned during the current clashes.
http://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/isrl-pa/ISRAELPA1002-06.htm

You can hardly complain about civilian and children's death while you are actually benefiting from their death and actively encourage their death. While complaining and whining about civilians getting killed and then receive money for their blood and laughing all the way to the bank with joyful glee with $$$ in your eyes is Disgusting. No wonder the world doesn't give a damn about a dead palestinian arab.

zstar

HSC
N/A
boris said:
Atheist jews?

How can you be an Atheist and a Jew?
Contrary to popular belief a Jew is more of an ethnicity than a religion.

Like Karl Marx for instance is an Atheist but he was considered a Jew because that was his background, Some Jews may not even practice Judaism but Christianity but they are still considered Jews in the Ashkenazi tradition.

Many of the Jews that ran the Soviet Union were Athiests.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Your own terrorist mouthpiece Al jazeera contradicts you.:devil:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/08/04/wmid404.xml

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/2A62C583-E1C7-454E-B0B3-16DB56E3C4FD.htm

And Human Rights Watch an anti-israeli and anti-American organisation also said so. http://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/isrl-pa/ISRAELPA1002-06.htm

You can hardly complain about civilian and children's death while you are actually benefiting from their death and actively encourage their death. While complaining and whining about civilians getting killed and then receive money for their blood and laughing all the way to the bank with joyful glee with $$$ in your eyes is Disgusting. No wonder the world doesn't give a damn about a dead palestinian arab.
1st of all no one is happy about the death of innocent children besides Israel you filthy blood thirsty wanker. All of the human rights movements, and the whole world has to intervene to stop the blood craving idiots from killing innocent palestinian civilians. 2ndly, i think that iran isnt doing anything wrong by compensating them, many palestinian families are poor and can hardly find food to eat. I salute Iran for helping out these families in their sad moments of need. Btw, Israel should be the one to compensate the palestinian families and not Iran, but i guess that its a gesture of good will on Iran's behalf.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
1st of all no one is happy about the death of innocent children besides Israel you filthy blood thirsty wanker. All of the human rights movements, and the whole world has to intervene to stop the blood craving idiots from killing innocent palestinian civilians. 2ndly, i think that iran isnt doing anything wrong by compensating them, many palestinian families are poor and can hardly find food to eat. I salute Iran for helping out these families in their sad moments of need. Btw, Israel should be the one to compensate the palestinian families and not Iran, but i guess that its a gesture of good will on Iran's behalf.
Again, you want children and civilian killed to get money from iranian government. The world knows your dirty tirck and thats why most governments always stressed the fact that ISrael have the right to attack palestinian arab terrorists while condemning civilian deaths.

You cry and whine in front of TV camera and then secretly laugh and celebrated (sometime publicly) those death cause it means another $ 10,000 cheque is in the suicide bombers and victims family's bank account.

Of course, you as a terrorist supporter, would support suicide for a dollar policy by Iran, thats what the so called palestinian freedom fighting is all about. ha ha :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)