• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Palestinian gunmen kill eight at Jewish school (1 Viewer)

nagiha

HSC
From all the god damm settlements.

You people dont understand.
Terrorist organisations emerge with oppressed people.
Hamas offers people hope and freedom, something the international community hasnt yet offered.
Yet we call the people of Palestine terrorists?
The media needs to open their eyes and look at whats happenign at the other side of the wall.

nagiha

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
You think it's fine to kill children because someone killed hundreds of civilians? It's not 'an eye for an eye' when you kill someone innocent who has done nothing wrong. No matter how many innocent civilians you kill it's still an innocent life. Meaning both sides are worse than each other.

An Israeli may keep dying but hundreds of Palestinians will die because their fellow Palestinians cannot aim and don't understand that everytime they kill one Israeli at least 10 Palestinians end up dead.
It is an eye for an eye.
The torah says so.
And wasnt one of the main reasons they got Paletsine, was because of their supposed Torah claiming they lived on the land X years ago?
Please. You dont understand how arab mentality is. Idle Peace talks will not do the trick. It hasnt worked for 60 years.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
nagiha said:
From all the god damm settlements.

You people dont understand.
Terrorist organisations emerge with oppressed people.
Hamas offers people hope and freedom, something the international community hasnt yet offered.
Yet we call the people of Palestine terrorists?
The media needs to open their eyes and look at whats happenign at the other side of the wall.
You understand everything about it right?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
aMUSEd1977 said:
Blame the surrounding Arab nations who kept trying to defeat Israel and got their arses kicked time after time.
But its still not a valid excuse for them to steal more land that doesnt belong to them. I dont get the logic of that :\

I mean, if i started a fight with you, doesnt mean that as a punishment you'll come kick me outta my house and take it....if you know what i mean.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
You know all the green part in the year 2000 picture would be gone before the year 2100. LOL
Unfortunately *shakes head sadly*

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Not all. Some don't agree with him in the whole 'woot woot let's kill more people coz it's totally awesome' but only believe that they 'have to fight in order to survive'.
Maybe. But i mostly see them showing no signs of sorrow or sadness towards the many, many, innocent palestinians killed (who werent even involved in what the palestinian bombers did). They always tend to justify mass killings of palestinians as defending themselves, but really, no one kills a whole lot of innocent people, and children that have nothing to do with the whole thing just to "defend" themselves. It just doesnt make sense to me.

boris

Banned
HSC
Palestine is shit too.

Fucking fuck off with this shit about Palestine and Iran and all those other shitholes, and lets focus on how shit our own country is!

nagiha

HSC
Zrap said:
You understand everything about it right?
No far from it.
if i did, i would have tried to solve it.
But people dont understand that these terrorist organisations arent conisdered terrorist groups in the eyes of the Palo's. they offer hope and freedom, something that no-one has ever offered to them.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
boris said:
Palestine is shit too.

Fucking fuck off with this shit about Palestine and Iran and all those other shitholes, and lets focus on how shit our own country is!

:D Agreed.

Wall to wall Labor, communist Gillard, taxing shopping bags, taxing people using cars & deducting carers/elderly bonuses.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Hold on, interesting situation.

You guys do realise that the deliberated targeting of children is despicable.

In that the man pointed his gun at the children and fired. In this situation he deliberately targeted children.

Israel has been careless but has not deliberately targeted children.

Can we see the difference now?
Yeah you're right, it wasnt a wise move at all, it was pathetic. But i dont think that Israel is you know, careless, bombing houses and stuff, which clearly have innocent civilians living in them. Sometimes they do deliberately shoot/ bomb people, you know they keep saying well if you kill 1 israeli we'll kill 100 palestinians...which well isnt the right thing to do imo. This also applies to the other side as well. I think this will go on forever..sad though :(

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Yes and that hardly disqualifies myself and Maniella from calling them bloodthirsty savages. Their reasons could range from anything for all I care, fact of the matter is their country has a policy of oppression, does little to stop violence and in almost every case responds disproportionately in the name of defense.

Are you supporting it? It sounds as if you are. Perhaps you ought to re-phrase it as follows:

"hundreds of Palestinians will die because their bloodthirsty savage neighbours believe that one Israeli life is worth infinitely more than a Palestinian life."
But not all of them are 'bloodthirsty savages' there are some good guys there. That may be the case but it doesn't mean that everyone in Israel is bad, you're all making it out like they're horrible.

Ahh you realise that some Palestinians know nothing about weapons and sometimes end up getting their fellow Palestinians when aiming at Israelis? Which is why i think it's stupid to attack Israel, if they're hung up on it they can at least learn how to fight properly, then aim at those hurting them so not little children...

MaNiElla said:
Maybe. But i mostly see them showing no signs of sorrow or sadness towards the many, many, innocent palestinians killed (who werent even involved in what the palestinian bombers did). They always tend to justify mass killings of palestinians as defending themselves, but really, no one kills a whole lot of innocent people, and children that have nothing to do with the whole thing just to "defend" themselves. It just doesnt make sense to me.
The Israelis can say the same thing about the Palestinians. With the whole 'showing no sorrow'..

As for the second bit yeah i agree, they mainly use it as a 'we're defendin ourself' but then the Palestinians do it..which brings us back to the main point, those killing the civilians/teaching people to kill others, end up getting away with loads of things and the civilians end up dying, which is why the whole thing is mental.

It's like a never ending cycle of people 'defending' themselves.

nagiha said:
It is an eye for an eye.
The torah says so.
And wasnt one of the main reasons they got Paletsine, was because of their supposed Torah claiming they lived on the land X years ago?
Please. You dont understand how arab mentality is. Idle Peace talks will not do the trick. It hasnt worked for 60 years.
Umm we are talking about the Palestinian killing innocent children..and this Palestinian im guessing is Muslim..and last i checked in Islam you don't go around killing children. I do understand it, but that doesn't have anything to do with why people go around killing children. I doubt the Palestinians liked it when their kids died. So why do it to others? Think killing someone else's children will make you a 'hero'?

As for Arabs thinking these people will help them and what not, not everyone thinks that way.

This Palestine/Israel thing will never end, both sides will keep killing one another till one side is wiped out.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I saw an Israeli government minister threatening a holocaust upon the Palestinians. Oh how quickly the dirty Jews forget. They'll get their comeuppance...again. :rofl:
Too bad you dirty 300 million arabs got your arse kicked by 1 million jews in all wars since 1948, Losers whine, winners glee.

tee hee :D

$hiftyIceQueen said:
This Palestine/Israel thing will never end, both sides will keep killing one another till one side is wiped out.
Damn right. As long as USA is on Israeli side, they'll keep kicking arab arse.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
@Maniella re Israel targeting civilians.

Is it really targeting when Hamas uses civilians as human shields? Or when they purposely launch attacks against Israel from populated areas to discourage any Israeli retaliation? Or when they put children on rooftops of their garrison buildings to discourage airstrikes?

Not justifying Israeli actions but it definitely shows a reckless disregard for civilian (and children's) life by the Palestinians.

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
You're one of the reasons people hate Israel.

Why is it that you're not in Israel again? I thought you wanted to fight...

Jess007

HSC
theres a logic of war and fighting... enlighten me

MaNiElla said:
But its still not a valid excuse for them to steal more land that doesnt belong to them. I dont get the logic of that :\

I mean, if i started a fight with you, doesnt mean that as a punishment you'll come kick me outta my house and take it....if you know what i mean.

boris

Banned
HSC
Jess007 said:
theres a logic of war and fighting... enlighten me
Are you telling me there was no logic behind the allied troops fighting in WW2?

War is a fact of life. All these nancies who are convinced one day we'll be without war are delusional.
As long as there are idiots with collective IQs of 6, there will be wars.

I say we just let them wipe each other out.

boris

Banned
HSC
Also, I mean seriously... How smart is Israel. Would be a jewish state in the middle of 30 Arab states.

Jess007

HSC
theyve been trying to wipe each other out for 60 years for gods sake.... taking them a little too long. but with an iq of 6 these guys might take a little longer.

at least the world wars were over quicker.. .. hitler did wat he wanted to do & killed himself when he knew that he was going to lose. i dont really think that there are any dictators of todays society as bad as hitler to do anything like that. so i think these wars will go on for many years to come

boris said:
Are you telling me there was no logic behind the allied troops fighting in WW2?

War is a fact of life. All these nancies who are convinced one day we'll be without war are delusional.
As long as there are idiots with collective IQs of 6, there will be wars.

I say we just let them wipe each other out.

boris

Banned
HSC
Jess007 said:
theyve been trying to wipe each other out for 60 years for gods sake.... taking them a little too long. but with an iq of 6 these guys might take a little longer.

at least the world wars were over quicker.. .. hitler did wat he wanted to do & killed himself when he knew that he was going to lose. i dont really think that there are any dictators of todays society as bad as hitler to do anything like that. so i think these wars will go on for many years to come
I think you'll find the people who were in war from 1939 - 1945 didn't necessarily believe it was over quickly.
If the allied troops hadn't banded together and gone to war I am quite sure Hitler would have survived for a lot longer. If we can measure WW2 quantitively (as far as who won/who lost), you'd probably be suprised at how close Germany and Japan came to winning the war.

Civil wars like this tend to take longer because there is no defined 'good/bad side'. And because I don't think the rest of the world gives enough of a shit to come in and take sides.

bludga59

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Too bad you dirty 300 million arabs got your arse kicked by 1 million jews in all wars since 1948, Losers whine, winners glee.

tee hee :D

Which is why you people are STILL whining about being killed off by Hitler, let's get the figures...what was it, 6 million jews killed by...how many people? Who knows but a whole lot less than 6 million.

The only reason you're alive today is because jews are a bunch of whiny faggots who get others to do shit for them, honestly, if the US wasn't backing israel you would have been dead long ago.

And why do you have 'Aryan' in your name? Last time I checked the word Aryan had nothing to do with jews.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)