• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Palestinian gunmen kill eight at Jewish school (1 Viewer)

nagiha

HSC
aryan beauty: go to hell you sharmot.
No-one supports the killing of innocent people, but thats war, get the fuck over it.
You steal our land, you oppress our people and you expect us to sit back? You're defected mate. you really are.

Israel is a modern day Nazi regime. The settelements- lebensraum (living space). You expand your settlements, thus moving the originals owners out of thier land. Just like the nazis in the 1930's. increaded settlements thus the jews are kicked out and sent to concetration camps.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Again, you want children and civilian killed to get money from iranian government. The world knows your dirty tirck and thats why most governments always stressed the fact that ISrael have the right to attack palestinian arab terrorists while condemning civilian deaths.

You cry and whine in front of TV camera and then secretly laugh and celebrated (sometime publicly) those death cause it means another $ 10,000 cheque is in the suicide bombers and victims family's bank account.

Of course, you as a terrorist supporter, would support suicide for a dollar policy by Iran, thats what the so called palestinian freedom fighting is all about. ha ha :D
lol.

Your Fucken hilarious, Israeli conspiracy theory, I lol'd, Your pathetic, Dig a hole and die , Is this the bullshit they feed you guys in your brainwashing camps where they tell you that "Jews are the ultimate and perfect race and no-one else deserves to exist"

All the Jews ive met are awesome people, What the Fuck happened to you.?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
nagiha said:
aryan beauty: go to hell you sharmot.
No-one supports the killing of innocent people, but thats war, get the fuck over it.
You steal our land, you oppress our people and you expect us to sit back? You're defected mate. you really are.
Hell will be a lot better if it wasnt full of arab suicide bombers desperate to put their hands on virgin girls. If anyone is to get over the killings of innocents, it must be you since you are the one who whine and cry crocodile tears in front of TV cameras while celebrating the new $ 10000 cheque coming from Iranian Gov't.

Israel is a modern day Nazi regime. The settelements- lebensraum (living space). You expand your settlements, thus moving the originals owners out of thier land. Just like the nazis in the 1930's. increaded settlements thus the jews are kicked out and sent to concetration camps.
LOL you declared 4 wars against Israel with an aim of killing all jews, you failed, you are the sore loser. You lose all wars at the hands of Israeli soldiers and lose your lands, including east Jerusalem. You are too greedy and wanted it all despite UN partition which favoured Arabs, yet you lose it all. ha ha I hope Israel nuke Gaza and west bank oneday.:rofl:

zstar

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Hell will be a lot better if it wasnt full of arab suicide bombers desperate to put their hands on virgin girls. If anyone is to get over the killings of innocents, it must be you since you are the one who whine and cry crocodile tears in front of TV cameras while celebrating the new $ 10000 cheque coming from Iranian Gov't.

LOL you declared 4 wars against Israel with an aim of killing all jews, you failed, you are the sore loser. You lose all wars at the hands of Israeli soldiers and lose your lands, including east Jerusalem. You are too greedy and wanted it all despite UN partition which favoured Arabs, yet you lose it all. ha ha I hope Israel nuke Gaza and west bank oneday.:rofl:
My My you'd make a great spokesperson for the knesset.

It just proves how hateful you Zionists are.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
zstar said:
My My you'd make a great spokesperson for the knesset.

It just proves how hateful you Zionists are.
say thank you to zionist for letting you arabs live in Israel where as you tolerant and peaceloving arabs wont let a single jew live in your territory without murdering them. ha

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
say thank you to zionist for letting you arabs live in Israel
Thats why Israel is holding over 2000 Arabs without trial in its prisons.

Which countries dont allow jews into their borders?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Omium said:
Thats why Israel is holding over 2000 Arabs without trial in its prisons.
You can hardly complain while your own Arab governments are holding tens of thousands of their own Arab citizens without charges being laid or trial such as in Egypt like this "According to Human Rights Watch, about 15,000 people have been kept in long-term detention without trial or even charges being laid against them" Source
and "The Palestinian militant movement Hamas has accused Egypt of torturing members of the group who were detained after crossing from the Gaza Strip.

A Hamas spokesman said security forces had demanded to know about Hamas leaders' movements and the location of captured Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.
The questions had nothing to do with the security of Egypt, he added. Hamas says 39 of its members are being held in Egypt, while 90 others have been released in recent weeks. " http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7308538.stm

I personally hope those 2000 arabs trials proceedings to be slowed down deliberately to make them suffer more.

Which countries dont allow jews into their borders?
Most jews in almost all arabs countries have already been chased out where as Zionist let 1.4 million arabs live inside Israel enjoying the highest quality of life middle east can offer. Where as arabs countries use palestinian arabs as nothing more than toilet cleaners.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I personally hope those 2000 arabs trials proceedings to be slowed down deliberately to make them suffer more.

Most jews in almost all arabs countries have already been chased out where as Zionist let 1.4 million arabs live inside Israel enjoying the highest quality of life middle east can offer. Where as arabs countries use palestinian arabs as nothing more than toilet cleaners.
I lol'd

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
why the hell is this in the light news section?

And why is a thread about virginity considered bigger topic then this?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Yeah I know you have no answer to your own arab governments abuse of its own citizens rights in the same manner as Israel.:lol:
I usually dont waste my time reasoning with imbeciles like you but this case is different.

Your parents must have done a really good job at their "brainwashing camp" for kids.

Do you think its right to imprison 2000 people without trial?
Huh?
DO YOU?
DO YOU?
Huh?
If your family was locked up for 20 years for doing nothing, What would you do?
You have no emotions, You support it becuase you cannot possibly envision the emotional pain of these families.
You Pathetic, hatefilled, brainwashed, idiotic, stupid, disgusting child.

Wake up to yourself, your absolutely pathetic

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD.
NO COMPASSION, HEARTLESS IDIOTS.

Get a life, You sit back on your fat-ass on your computer talking crap, I would love to meet you in person, You would probably be some fat ugly 600kg kid wit h a Muffin for a head.

Egypt may have done their injustices but im not justifying what they have done. UNLIKE WHO ACTUALLY SUPPORT THIS PATHETIC ACT of keeping prisoners without trial.

GO dig a hole and die the world would be a much better place without people like you.

Im not going to reply to this thread anymore, Its like talking to a brick wall.

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Aryan is a pathetic excuse for a Jew.

Happy he doesnt represent the entire population

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
SashatheMan said:
why the hell is this in the light news section?

And why is a thread about virginity considered bigger topic then this?
Basically every topic along the line touches onto Israel v Palestine.
and since we have heard every argument imaginable its no longer considered "newsworthy" :)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Omium said:
I usually dont waste my time reasoning with imbeciles like you but this case is different.

Your parents must have done a really good job at their "brainwashing camp" for kids.

Do you think its right to imprison 2000 people without trial?
Huh?
DO YOU?
DO YOU?
Huh?
Where do you get your 2000 figure, according to Palestinian website Electronic Intifada, "nearly one thousand Palestinian political prisoners held illegally and arbitrarily under the Israeli administrative detention system ; including 30 children."
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1901.shtml

If your family was locked up for 20 years for doing nothing, What would you do?
According to another palestinian website, Abed al-Ahmar spent a total of 11 years in jail without trial, making him Israel's longest-serving administration detainee. http://www.fromoccupiedpalestine.org/node/1384

Why do you inflate every figure x2?
You have no emotions, You support it becuase you cannot possibly envision the emotional pain of these families.
You Pathetic, hatefilled, brainwashed, idiotic, stupid, disgusting child.

Wake up to yourself, your absolutely pathetic

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD.
NO COMPASSION, HEARTLESS IDIOTS.

Get a life, You sit back on your fat-ass on your computer talking crap, I would love to meet you in person, You would probably be some fat ugly 600kg kid wit h a Muffin for a head.

Egypt may have done their injustices but im not justifying what they have done. UNLIKE WHO ACTUALLY SUPPORT THIS PATHETIC ACT of keeping prisoners without trial.

GO dig a hole and die the world would be a much better place without people like you.

Im not going to reply to this thread anymore, Its like talking to a brick wall.
The only pathetic is filthy liars like you who pulled out 5 minutes instant lies to propagate your hatred against jews and the state of Israel. I have NO sympathy nor emotion for liars.

If you want to support palestinian arabs, fine. At least speak the truth and stop pulling shit outta your arse. It stink.

Here is some surprise for you while you are complaining about Israel holding palestinian arab terrorists without charge or trial.

Hundreds of political detainees are currently held in Palestinian prisons and detention centres without charge or trial. Most of these prisoners have now been held for over a year, some for more than four years, outside the framework of local Palestinian law and in violation of international human rights standards.

The Palestinian Authority has undermined the rule of law by defying Palestinian High Court judgments requiring the release of individual prisoners. It has also ignored calls by the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC) and local human rights organizations and individual Palestinians appealing for the release of prisoners who have been held without due process
Source: Amnesty International http://asiapacific.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGMDE210031999?open&of=ENG-2MD

Apparently Palestinian leaders have no emotions, no sympathy for the families and children of palestinians they held in prison without charge or trial! :lol:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Where do you get your 2000 figure, according to Palestinian website Electronic Intifada, "nearly one thousand Palestinian political prisoners held illegally and arbitrarily under the Israeli administrative detention system ; including 30 children."

According to another palestinian website, Abed al-Ahmar spent a total of 11 years in jail without trial, making him Israel's longest-serving administration detainee. http://www.fromoccupiedpalestine.org/node/1384

The only pathetic is filthy liars like you who pulled out 5 minutes instant lies to propagate your hatred against jews and the state of Israel. I have NO sympathy nor emotion for liars.

If you want to support palestinian arabs, fine. At least speak the truth and stop pulling shit outta your arse. It stink.

Here is some surprise for you while you are complaining about Israel holding palestinian arab terrorists without charge or trial.

Source: Amnesty International http://asiapacific.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGMDE210031999?open&of=ENG-2MD

Apparently Palestinian leaders have no emotions, no sympathy for the families and children of palestinians they held in prison without charge or trial! :lol:
OMG, 1000 prisoners!!! :(

Btw, go through the old palestine/israel thread, because there are unfortunately, way more people held in prison without trial then that :(
I aint gonna bother because i posted it a few times in the old thread.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
So its alright to imprison 1000 Civilians without trial?

Aryanbeauty said:
i seriously lol'd 11 FUCKEN YEARS. 11 FUCKN YEARS YOU MORON. 11 Years or 20 Years, Same Fucking thing, How would you like it if you were imprisoned for 11 years.
SO YOU SUPPORT THIS ACT? YOU ARENT TRYING TO DISPROVE ME YOUR SIMPLY GIVING SLIGHTLY LESS FIGURES.
healthcare: any medical checks are often conducted through fences by physicians who are also soldiers, and aspirin is routinely prescribed for all manner of medical complaints

food: food is in short supply, cold, and low in nutritional value; many necessities have to be brought in by families, which even then are difficult to get past the Israeli authorities

hygiene: prisoners often remain for several months in the clothing they were arrested in, no matter what its condition. In Ketziot Military Detention Camp, 120 detainees share one bar of soap per day.

family visits: since the second uprising of September 2000, family visits to detainees from the occupied territories have been prohibited.

treatment of women: confinement with Israeli criminal prisoners is common, as is sexual harassment, frequent body searches and physical intimidation

treatment of minors: the age of 16 is considered the starting point of adulthood in Israeli prisons, not 18 as stipulated by the UNConvention on the Rights of the Child of 1990, to which Israel is a signatory. Children, some as young as 12, face conditions much the same as any other Palestinian prisoner.

Aryanbeauty said:
11 years or 20 years 1000 or 2000 I repeat "SO YOU SUPPORT THIS ACT? YOU ARENT TRYING TO DISPROVE ME YOUR SIMPLY GIVING SLIGHTLY LESS FIGURES"

Aryanbeauty said:
Aryanbeauty said:
you are complaining about Israel holding palestinian arab terrorists
So 100 Children Being held in prison are terrorists? 1000 People havent been on trial yet they are terrorists? the Israeli Mentality.
Sorry we dont brainwash our children like you guys do by sending them to camps and repeatedly telling them Jews are the greatest Race on earth.

ILL TELL YOU WHATS TERRROISM. YOU HATEFILLED DISGUSTING JEW.

At approximately 2:30pm yesterday afternoon, Israeli occupation forces
killed 12 year old, Mohammed Jamal Ahmad Al-Dura, of Gaza, in cold blood
while he was seeking protection with his father from Israeli fire.
http://www.musalman.com/islamnews/amj-12yearoldcoldblood.html

ILL EVEN GIVE YOU THE LINK TO THE PIKS
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/arabic/news/newsid_951000/951469.stm

http://www.peterloud.co.uk/palestine/

SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK AT THE PIK

I COULD GIVE YOU 1000 LINKS TO THE DIGUSTING ACTS OF ISRAEL AGAINST PALESTINIANS.

I cant believe you actually support this.

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

HEY.

LOOKIE HERE.

LOOK AT HOW KIND THE ISRAELI KIDS ARE SENDING PRESENTS TO THE PALESTINIAN CHILDREN.

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/...sraeli-kids-sends-gifts-of-love-to-arab-kids/

WAIT WAIT WAIT. THE ADULTS WANT TO HAVE A GO NOW.

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/07/24/die-with-love-version-2/

WAIT WAIT Israel needs more money

Random Israeli Official: Lets Loot an orphanage... I Mean, We're gana kill them anyway..
Aryanbeauty said:
On Tuesday, 26 February 2008, Major General Gadi Shamni, GOC of the Central Command, issued several criminal “military orders” to seize the infrastructure and all property of the orphanage and daycare center for children of the poor families in Hebron, which is financed by charitable organization and is run by the Palestinian Authority in Hebron. The immoral, illegal and criminal orders issued by GOC Shamni was directed against the Houses for Orphan Girls and Boys, the House for Care of Babies (a daycare center)
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2008/03/17/israeli-army-loots-a-palestinian-orphanage/

I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN AMERICAN PROTESTER PROTESTS AGAINST ISRAELI TERRORISM IN PALESTINE

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/category/photos/

I CANT BE FUCKED WASTING ENERGY REPLYING TO YOUR STUPIDITY AND HATRED.
ILL LET OTHER RATIONAL PEOPLE RESPOND TO YOU.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
The Jews are still angry and braindamaged over their holocaust, so they have to hold a holocaust of their own.

Poor Jews. :(

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Omium said:
So its alright to imprison 1000 Civilians without trial?

i seriously lol'd 11 FUCKEN YEARS. 11 FUCKN YEARS YOU MORON. 11 Years or 20 Years, Same Fucking thing, How would you like it if you were imprisoned for 11 years.
SO YOU SUPPORT THIS ACT? YOU ARENT TRYING TO DISPROVE ME YOUR SIMPLY GIVING SLIGHTLY LESS FIGURES.
I am here to prove your lies. 11 and 20 years difference is 9 years. When you are supporting a cause, get your facts right.

Yes, I support imprisonment of palestinian arabs terrorists and their supporters as long as possible whether it is with or without trial.

11 years or 20 years 1000 or 2000 I repeat "SO YOU SUPPORT THIS ACT? YOU ARENT TRYING TO DISPROVE ME YOUR SIMPLY GIVING SLIGHTLY LESS FIGURES"
Yes I support anything that hurt palestnian arab terrorists, their supporters and their families. No Sympathy here. Your own arab governments hold more people without trial than Israel, go bitch about that. ha ha

So 100 Children Being held in prison are terrorists? 1000 People havent been on trial yet they are terrorists? the Israeli Mentality.
Sorry we dont brainwash our children like you guys do by sending them to camps and repeatedly telling them Jews are the greatest Race on earth.

ILL TELL YOU WHATS TERRROISM. YOU HATEFILLED DISGUSTING JEW.
CHildrens have a choice to live with their parents in jail or outside jail with arab terrorists and their supporters. They are quite happy to live in luxury israeli jails where they got free meals, free education, free lodging and the warm parental care.

The only people who are obsessed with the superiority of jews are arabs like you. Your inferiority complex can be seen from this post. SBS already aired how you brainswahsed children to become suicide bombers, thats worse than anything you can teach to a children, and here you are talking about children being brainwashed? LOL!

Talking about hate, your islamic mullah just called on young muslims to beat up non muslim tourists in his country. Now thats what I called hate. Along with typical Palestinian arabs and hizbollocks daily prayer of death to israel and death to usa. Luckily, your own Allah brings more death to arabs than to Israel ha ha:rofl:

http://www.musalman.com/islamnews/amj-12yearoldcoldblood.html

ILL EVEN GIVE YOU THE LINK TO THE PIKS
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/arabic/news/newsid_951000/951469.stm

http://www.peterloud.co.uk/palestine/

SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK AT THE PIK

I COULD GIVE YOU 1000 LINKS TO THE DIGUSTING ACTS OF ISRAEL AGAINST PALESTINIANS.

I cant believe you actually support this.

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

HEY.

LOOKIE HERE.

LOOK AT HOW KIND THE ISRAELI KIDS ARE SENDING PRESENTS TO THE PALESTINIAN CHILDREN.

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/07/17/photo-of-the-day-israeli-kids-sends-gifts-of-love-to-arab-kids/

WAIT WAIT WAIT. THE ADULTS WANT TO HAVE A GO NOW.

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/07/24/die-with-love-version-2/

WAIT WAIT Israel needs more money

Random Israeli Official: Lets Loot an orphanage... I Mean, We're gana kill them anyway..

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2008/03/17/israeli-army-loots-a-palestinian-orphanage/

I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN AMERICAN PROTESTER PROTESTS AGAINST ISRAELI TERRORISM IN PALESTINE

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/category/photos/

I CANT BE FUCKED WASTING ENERGY REPLYING TO YOUR STUPIDITY AND HATRED.
ILL LET OTHER RATIONAL PEOPLE RESPOND TO YOU.
LOL the irnoy is you want as many palestinian children as possible to be killed so as to get iranian Aid, and then pretend to mourn those death by cyring like a leb whore in beirut after beaten up by her saudi client in front of TV.
Pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)