open day (2 Viewers)

^___^
HSC
yeah, given the content of email sent out by Sandie(she is the co-ordinator for mentoring), its very unlikely ppl will go and fill in forms to help out during open day this yr

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
what email? don't think i got one...BTW...i missed out the mentor stuff at the beginning of first sem.

^___^
HSC
i still call you Jamie
the end..

James is MY NAME bitch!!!!

hmm..the only ppl that got emails are mentors that helped out during orientation day and exceptions like fornstar

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
... said:
hmm..the only ppl that got emails are mentors that helped out during orientation day and exceptions like fornstar
oh...so not anyone can apply for it?

^___^
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Call me whatever you want. To the people i speak to, i prefer james, but i dont care that much either way.

And no, your name is clearly jimmy.

JIMMY JIMMY JIMMY!!!!!
the end. :)
Oil Rig!!!!!!!!!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
O-xidation
I-s
L-oss of electrons

R-eduction
I-s
G-ain of electrons

X

xeuyrawp

bscienceboi said:
O-xidation
I-s
L-oss of electrons

R-eduction
I-s
G-ain of electrons
um. Wtf.

Why don't you just remember oxidation = loss, reduction = gain.

But how does this relate to Jamie?

Thanks- I emailed her just then asking :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
lol, Freud was a twisted dude. You so dont look like you had acne... thats amazing! Wow, two revelations about James in two days! My head is going to explode! :D

X

xeuyrawp

Cyan_phoeniX said:
it was a nasty name given to me by some people at the school i went to year10-year12. oilrig=exaggeration of acne i use to have :/ Funny enough, one of them who called me that has since then developed incredibly bad acne that made mine look like nothing in comparision. But as i said, it doesn't apply to me anymore.
Ah yes, so you did have acne. That photo of yours is terrible!

Rest knowing that you're now far hotter than Jimmy and actually have actually gone through puberty :p

Edit: I just got an email back from that chick, and I've got an interview with her about open day.

X

xeuyrawp

... said:
bahahahahaha

eh, you still care bout we call you eh
Obviously he's above your name calling, but why would anyone be indifferent to people calling them names?

That's stupid- if I had the choice of being called "rob" or "faggot", I'd chose the former because the latter is pointless and reminds me of bad times.

How about you be a little mature[adj.] (do as I say, not as I do :p!!!) and mature[vb.].

^___^
HSC
eh

he must understand why ppl decides to call him that
its not like ppl back in high school loves to laught at him, there were a lot more ppl that were a lot uglier than him but were left alone

X

xeuyrawp

... said:
eh

he must understand why ppl decides to call him that
its not like ppl back in high school loves to laught at him, there were a lot more ppl that were a lot uglier than him but were left alone
Yes they do! School kids are nasty as a collective. Nomatter what you do; if you're fat, thin, bad skinned, red haired, you're going to get picked on.

It's fucked, so how about you realise that uni's like the real world where people stand up for one another when some people are being immature pricks?

^___^
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Yes they do! School kids are nasty as a collective. Nomatter what you do; if you're fat, thin, bad skinned, red haired, you're going to get picked on.

It's fucked, so how about you realise that uni's like the real world where people stand up for one another when some people are being immature pricks?

maybe you need to look at the otherside of the story

X

xeuyrawp

... said:
maybe you need to look at the otherside of the story
There's no side. If he was an asshole or picked on you, or called you "chink" or "fob" or whatever, he's an idiot too.

The point is that this isn't highschool and I would have hoped you've both grown out of nasty name calling.

^___^
HSC
I have.. just that i still can't believed he still get so hyped up about the nickname

even though back in hs me and Jamie were mortal enemies, now when i see him in uni i smile and give him a wave...
eh, though that couldn't be said about everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)