One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
man chads love interest is fugly
I don't think she is anywhere near ugly. I would still class her as pretty:).

Annegelic said:
Gilmore Girls is more girly than OTH. Thus, Gilmore "Girls".
I didn't say that it wasn't:).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Althea said:
You're calling me gay :rolleyes:? What kind of guy says 'ewww' :p?
Anyways, I agree with you about the hair - he's definelty dropped down in the good-looking stakes by what he has done with it.
of course not, but if you are... theres nothing wrong with it...

i think if people found out he shaved his head, ratings would drop big time

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i think if people found out he shaved his head, ratings would drop big time
lol im sure part of his appeal is his hair.. but i think the only way ratings would drop is if chad suddenly got ugly n gained a pot belly.. (shallow i know, but who cares)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Annegelic said:
lol im sure part of his appeal is his hair.. but i think the only way ratings would drop is if chad suddenly got ugly n gained a pot belly.. (shallow i know, but who cares)
i think practically everyone watched it cuz of his hair...

and blonde guy dont have friends... only that chick and one of the ball players...2 friends! an all time high :p

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
those geeky commentators are funny.. and yeh they're his friends. if you's watched the whole 2 eps, they showed him n his friends playing b-ball @ the courts a couple times. he's got friends, but they're the loser-geek types. that's why i reckon casting chad as the loser-geek son when he doesn't look it, was stupid..

Althea

Annegelic said:
that's why i reckon casting chad as the loser-geek son when he doesn't look it, was stupid..
Yeah, his half-brother Nathan should have been the geek - he looks like a geek, he acts like a geek, he is a geek. What were they thinking making Chad the leader of the Geeks? :rolleyes: - he is definetly not geek material.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
that's the cheerleader's friend, Brooke (actress - Sophia Bush). she's getting more involved w/ the show as the eps go on.

Sophia + Chad

They are soo cute but i wanna scratch her face @ the same time !

And Chad's nekkid on nxt ep.. SO GONNA TAPE IT
she pretty, his hot, I don't really like his hair that short(in the pic), I like how his hair looks in one tree hill

Fry

i reckon he would still look hot if he was bald. it's not the hair that im attracted to, it's his face and body. he is just so darn cool!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Althea said:
Not much on her but this is what I found:

Well, she's defintely prettier than the curly-haired blonde girl.
Her names brooke right? She's a real bitch .. out of the one episode I've seen so far (I think we're half way through the season) .. Nathan is a dickhead..but one of those idiots that can be good at times..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Fry said:
i reckon he would still look hot if he was bald. it's not the hair that im attracted to, it's his face and body. he is just so darn cool!
too bad im not attracted to his face body and anything his got :p

but he did have cool hair...i should get a wig that looks like it

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Fry said:
yeh I'm just saying I like his hair how it looks in the show better:)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, I just read through this thread (I only watched the second episode this morning) and you really did go off the track:p. I don't know whether to post comments or not, there are about five pages worth:p. Anyway, I really do like this show. All the girls are pretty which is good always a plus. What I don't like though is the little passage that Chad Michael Murray says at the end of each episode. I don't understand them:p.

Althea

Merethrond said:
Anyway, I really do like this show.
I have only seen the first episode (missed the second!) but from what I've seen, it is way
too basketball orientated :p.

I'm hoping that from here on, the storyline will shift the focus of that a little... meanwhile, Chad (Lucas) will keep me watching - but if he shaves his head, all may be lost ;) :).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
I have only seen the first episode (missed the second!) but from what I've seen, it is way
too basketball orientated :p.
Maybe because you are a girl. I think most boys will like a bit of sport in it. It is what makes it different to The O.C. I think the storyline of the show relies on the Basketball though, with most of the plot lead from it:).

Althea said:
I'm hoping that from here on, the storyline will shift the focus of that a little... meanwhile, Chad (Lucas) will keep me watching - but if he shaves his head, all may be lost ;) :).
I hope (and don't think) that will happen:p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)