One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
in real life his fiancee is the chick who is also a cheerleader in last night's episode

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hyperbole said:
Also, for those that like Chad Michale Murray, he was also in 'Whatever it Takes' I think...ages ago with that girl from 'The Practice'. I'm pretty sure its him, but not 100% certain.
lol no he wasn't. you got him confused with Shane West. Shane West was the actor in Whatever it takes, playing that practice chik's love interest. Chad hasn't been in any movies except a cinderella story and freaky friday n that's all... i think.

...that's a good question. why do nathan n lucas have the same surname ? weirded. i get everything except that..

hope everyone gets this -- lucas n nathan have the same dad, but different mothers. lucas is the bastard son cos his 'rentz never got married.. but nathan's parents are. nathan's n lucas's dad is a rich, selfish prick who wanted nothing to do with lucas..

chad michael murray is engaged to sophia bush. the fugly blonde cheerleader's bestfriend with brown hair. and someone said the fugly blonde looked like alicia silverstone *gasp* no way.. at least alicia's pretty ! ew..

a picture of sophia & chad cos i'm bored

the OTHER brunette who is always talking to lucas is hayley, his bestfriend. not sister.

y'all get it now ?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
well this coming from a dude... i think chad is better looking
im also a dude, but i dont care about looks since i aint be gay

but that blonde dude has cool hair...
why havnt we seen the brown hair kids mum yet? did she pass away or something?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Orange Juice said:
im also a dude, but i dont care about looks since i aint be gay

but that blonde dude has cool hair...
why havnt we seen the brown hair kids mum yet? did she pass away or something?
first off.. your a dude ?
and u can still say if a guy looks good or not without being gay lolz..

nathan's mum.. not sure, guessing she died or they've divorced

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
angelic, since i know your a chick.... i can be a dude/chick, which ever you prefer... only for you *winks*
ermm its hard cuz id find it quite gay if someone was like "man did you see that guy that walked pass? hes so hot!" id be disturbed... but i mean if people asked me... id tell em... but add the fact that im judging in a non-gay/sexual way

Fry

lol...the perks of being a chick is that we can freely check out other chicks without getting weird looks.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol i definitely don't swing that way, so looks like your a dude. but i coulda sworn you were a chik..
and yeh, a guy calling another guy "hot" is.. a bit much. but since its THE CHAD.. even straighties could admit he's hot.. ^.^

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Fry said:
lol...the perks of being a chick is that we can freely check out other chicks without getting weird looks.
lol yep.. probably the only perk

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
OMFG FRY! your not a guy! fuck!

angelic, i can roleplay anyone just for you... whatever floats your boat...
as i said, that blonde dude has cool hair... id love hair like that... but it looks like high maintence....
how was i like a chick? chicks rarely call each other chicks right?

Fry

Orange Juice said:

as i said, that blonde dude has cool hair... id love hair like that... but it looks like high maintence....
man, not another one. :rolleyes: i guess my username does sound kinda masculine.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i am a chick... only if you want me to be...
fuck fry! i keep thinking fry from futurama :p
asl?

does anyone know hows one tree hill doing with ratings? its advertised heaps...same as that other show with the full house chick (who might i add still looks young)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Orange Juice said:

lol no ! girls call other girls "chicks" all the time.. i do, my friends do.. whatever. it's not like its degrading.. i dunno, i just thought u were a girl ?!..
and yeh he does have cool hair.. my bro said the same thing when watching the 1st ep.

fry -- i always thought u were a chik ? my biggest shock was merethrond announcing he's a guy.. wtf. still don't believe it

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
more importantly, am i a cool guy?

that jock looks like a tool (not gay or nada :p) and his gf is fugli... this show needs hot chicks... i swear... fry if you pulling my string....grrr...
i got a bad habit of watching these shows

Fry

yeah i was shocked when i found out Merethrond was a guy. im still shocked to this day.

oj - i am a chick, why is that so hard to believe? i used to think Elmo was a guy..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
who says elmo isnt a guy? *winks*
we gotta both speak on thread and off... so this thread dont get moved... fry/angelic feel free to help...

i thought the cheerleader was a bit of a bitch to blonde guy... how she was like "do you wanna come in" and that scene...

Fry

Orange Juice said:
who says elmo isnt a guy? *winks*
we gotta both speak on thread and off... so this thread dont get moved... fry/angelic feel free to help...

i thought the cheerleader was a bit of a bitch to blonde guy... how she was like "do you wanna come in" and that scene...
i only watched a bit of the pilot so there's not much for me to discuss. but oh, i cant wait for next week...chad in the nude..yummo

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
and what about when the cheerleader friend is saying how hot blonde guy is... but then shes like too bad he aint got the bling yo...
god stupid stuck up chicks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)