One Tree Hill (2 Viewers)

Althea

Merethrond said:
Maybe because you are a girl. I think most boys will like a bit of sport in it. It is what makes it different to The O.C. I think the storyline of the show relies on the Basketball though, with most of the plot lead from it:).
Yeah, I guess - it is kind of turning into 'the O.C. for the guys' :).

Merethrond said:
I hope (and don't think) that will happen:p.
You don't like his hair :eek:?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
You don't like his hair :eek:?
Yeah, his hair is pretty cool. I wish my hair would stick up naturally like that, I have to put stuff in mine for it to stick up. His hair is short though, so that is probably why. Hair seems to stick up easier when it is shorter:).

I taped tonights episode. Damn, I am always a few weeks behind in my television shows. Something always turns up:(.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
all i can say is:
bitch
bastard

i hate the characters in this show. they are so childish.

Althea

Merethrond said:
Yeah, his hair is pretty cool. I wish my hair would stick up naturally like that, I have to put stuff in mine for it to stick up. His hair is short though, so that is probably why. Hair seems to stick up easier when it is shorter:).
Trust me, his hair probably has a ton of product in it to... hair like that can't come naturally, even to the Chad ;).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Trust me, his hair probably has a ton of product in it to... hair like that can't come naturally, even to the Chad ;).
Do you think so? It doesn't look like it has:confused:.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
you know, the series sounds actually alright, and interesting, but at the same time, its sounds so like a typical american teenage show.

how is everyone finding it? i haven't seen any episodes, but my friend's taping it, so i can borrow it off her if i wanted to

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
table for 1 said:
you know, the series sounds actually alright, and interesting, but at the same time, its sounds so like a typical american teenage show.
Typical American teenage shows are good:cool:.

table for 1 said:
how is everyone finding it? i haven't seen any episodes, but my friend's taping it, so i can borrow it off her if i wanted to
I have only seen the first two episodes but so far it is great, in my opinion:).

Althea

Merethrond said:
Anyone can have great hair... if they have the right product. You'd be amazed to find out that half the girls on the streets these days are probably slaves to their hair-straighteners :)!

Look closer... there is some product working its magic here ;)!

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Merethrond said:
for sure! even if his hair was natural like that they'd put product in just inc ase. nothing is natural in hollywood

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I've missed the first 3 eps and I want to see what all the fuss is about..if anyone has dlded them can them pm me and tell me where they got the season one one's from.. 'cause I can only find season two.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Anyone have great hair... if they have the right product. You'd be amazed to find out that half the girls on the streets these days are probably slaves to their hair-straighteners :)!

Look closer... there is some product working its magic here ;)!
Oh, yeah you can see it in that picture. You can't really see it on television though, it looks very dry. That is probably because it is so short and there isn't much in there:p.

steph@nie said:
I've missed the first 3 eps and I want to see what all the fuss is about..if anyone has dlded them can them pm me and tell me where they got the season one one's from.. 'cause I can only find season two.
I am not aware of any, although you could use a Torrent Search Engine such as this one:).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
merethrond, theres heaps of stuff you can get that makes your hair dry....HEAPS.... you go into a hair product store... and theyve got every single product anyone would need...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yeah not every hair product hives u the 'wet look'

i watched this show for this first time last night
was okay... will watch it for something to do

astro

HSC
'One Tree Hill' is a bit like smoking, it's bad but i'm addicted...
not that i smoke or anything....

Haley's my favourite character so far....

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
merethrond, theres heaps of stuff you can get that makes your hair dry....HEAPS.... you go into a hair product store... and theyve got every single product anyone would need...
Oh, that is cool. I might go and check it out:eek:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Do you have a Priceline near you?
They have an extensive range of guys hair products like Moose, Got2B and Wakk :).
Yeah, I think there is a Priceline near my house. I will have a look. Thanks:).

Althea

After last nights episode, I am actually starting to like One Tree Hill... maybe because of the lack of basketball scences in the last episode :p.

I especially liked how Paton (is that the curly-haired blonde's name :confused:?) turned on Nathan... he derserved it :).

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Althea said:
Do you have a Priceline near you?
They have an extensive range of guys hair products like Moose, Got2B and Wakk :).
Got2B can be used for girls as well, i use it. but ithought they stopped making it now? ive looked everywhere n i havent been able to find it and one of my friends (works in a hair place) said production had been stopped...

could be jus a rumour

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i am starting to get into this show. nathan is evil (but troubled) and his father is selfish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)