OMG @ the workload (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
maths was heaven for me back in Year 11. now it is hell because I'm sick of it. However, I can't drop it because I'm quite good at it.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
ah okay. I'm definitely not gonna drop ext 2 maths. coz there are heaps of dumb people doing it, and I'll feel like a loser if I drop it.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
ah okay. I'm definitely not gonna drop ext 2 maths. coz there are heaps of dumb people doing it, and I'll feel like a loser if I drop it.
so how are you finding the workload for 12 units now that we are nearing the end of the 2nd week of the HSC course?

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
so how are you finding the workload for 12 units now that we are nearing the end of the 2nd week of the HSC course?
better I guess :D Originally, the teacher gave us sheets and sheets of hw on the basics of complex numbers (which was pretty pointless coz I mean one little exercise should be enough!)
so yeah.. much less homework now and I'm starting to learn to manage my time better, cutting back on leisure time and all.

how u going? r u going to drop anything?

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Did you guys do graphs yet? we started with complex no.s too!
So far so good and no i have not dropped anything yet. 14 units all the way bby!
NOT!

I want to drop something.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Did you guys do graphs yet? we started with complex no.s too!
So far so good and no i have not dropped anything yet. 14 units all the way bby!
NOT!

I want to drop something.
nope, that's our third topic. we're doing conics after this. complex numbers is soo interesting. the work is interesting but the classes for 4 unit are sooooo boring.

14 units is a lot!!! man, I admire u in the way u can cope with it! that's like 40% more than what's required in the hsc

Bunzhou

HSC
I'd recommend you dropping a subject ninepercent. When I did 14 units at the very beginning I was lucky to drop 2 units before half yearlies then another 2 units before trials. It was hell and I would've died doing 4U because I was mostly doing 4U (4U you need a lot of time).

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
thanks for advice Bunzhou. I will ask teachers to see which subject I should drop. I confuzzled with what i should drop. if only I could bomb out in something, lol

Bunzhou

HSC
No probs. Also if you need any help in 4U maths i'll be happy to help. I'm about to tutor people after I finish HSC so you can add my msn or just pm me :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
wow...so it seems to be a trend where hsc kids just bitch moan and whinge.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I'm actually quite worried since we aren't being given much /yet/...not that I want any...but yerrrrr...odd, odd indeed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)