Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
bleh, so bored, trying to work out my timetable cause i can't enrol cause newie uni is STUPID and has taken it down until this afternoon *shakes fist* so far it looks like wednesday thursday and friday, but i still have one course to look at so yeah, may change that soon lol how are you guys all going?

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
MAN! this is sooo confusing, why not just tellme which tutorials to go to, now i have to call liz and find out when shes doing hers, and when Aminahjs doing hers (i have to do psych!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Meh, one way to waste an entire afternoon.

And Wini! Ur damn cat left scratches, sooo many!

Kirsti

HSC
Ok, so I just realised that I didn't have a post on this whole page.

Hi Guys!! *waves*

ahh, that's better

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
nice work baby, and u all call me a post-whore!

By the way, how crap is this, i finally enrolled in my course (stupid fuckin aol!!!) and the tutorial i wanted for one of em was full, so now im in one all by myself, as in no-one else is enrolled in it yet, damn aol to hell!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
btw guys, what is with this whole bebo thing. all of a sudden every damn person and their damn dog (sorry wini - cats 2) is setting up an account. and yes, i realise i have 2, so theres no need 2 tell me that im a hypocrite. we all know this.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bebo....

geez you girls sure are weird :S

id have called them chazwozzas

winicat

HSC
Kirsti said:
congratulations Sharky. Here, have a lollipop
i wanna a wollipop *cries*

on another note ... finally enrolled in uni!!! but i have nooo idea what to do now! lol umm... i couldn't enrol in any specific classes, i have nooo idea when/where i'm meant to pay (in full) my HECS fees stuffs (whatever they are...) and bloody hell! that is sooo gonna eat up all the money i was going to put in investment stuffs! *cries again* i wanna invest to make moneies to buy me my car *whinge whinge whine cry mew!* so, like, yeah, you know, whatever *giggle giggle*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)