Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Kirsti

HSC
Oh wow, that really did stuff up the celebrations! Don't worry moonie, I'll push us over the edge again!

Kirsti

HSC
I hereby dedicate the grand opening of this New Page to the goddess Silvermoon. May she bring happiness and good tidings to all who worship her.

*Suck up, suck up*

winicat

HSC
um.. just checking in ... ? bleh, i think i warrant this crappy post becuase i have not posted my stupidity all over this meek place in, like, some amount of time and DAMMIT MANNIE! how the HECK am i meant to see the screen when you're leaning against the section i'm typing into?!?!?!?!

Kirsti

HSC
We're in Newcastle.

Why am I being congratulated for Commerce? I was like 15 UAI points above it and many other people got into Uni as well

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
So sorry bout the post-whorin, but i just found this!! We made a mention in the "welcome to the Ahist forum" thread!! Go team!

grk_styl said:
Spam
We have one spam thread in AHST and contrary to its name (The MHS Mafia), it’s not as scary as you think! I’m sure the members of the MHS will gladly welcome others to their spam thread, right guys? The spam thread is located here: http://www.boredofstudies.org/commu...ead.php?t=41679 We only ask of you to keep all spam posts in here, and not in the other forums and threads so that we can keep AHST tidy and organised.

Kirsti

HSC
^ Go us!! You know you need a life when you spend your time spamming on a HSC board....

winicat

HSC
heh heh heh that made me chuckle heartily

also, i wanna "BOS man stamp of approval!" *cries* he's soooo cute!!!!!

winicat

HSC
withoutaface said:
*Scoffs
Merewether=Newcastle.
Jeez, don't you know anything.:p
clearly you know nothing because, contrary to popular belief, merewether high school is actually in hamilton :D

heh heh heh our school's so dumb ... was! we don't go there no more! but wait! aww... i have to go in and get some of my majors :( who wants to come with?! we get to go to art AND english staffrooms! come onnnnn, you know you wanna visit the english staffroom with me *eyebrow waggle*

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
actually, Wini, Our school is in Broadmeadow..........

Whats this bout a BOS man stamp of approval??????

Hehehe, Pod workz! Thanx Tina!! Sooo many nostalgic songs.........

ER is on tonight!! SHANE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know why Summerland and One Tree Hill dont air anymore???

(please note, i am NOT postwhorin!! Very proud of self)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)