Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Kirsti

HSC
Wini, that kitty sounds soo cute! I've been near ur place a lot over the last week and I was gunna come visit but figured t'would be bad manners to turn up un-announced

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Kirsti said:
Ditto to the one with "Superstition"s music (can't think of name or artist).
oh do u mean the remixed version of 'Karma' by Alicia Keys? I absolutely LOVE that version. It gives it such an awesome beat and edge to it! Great for dancing!

And as for that Nasty Girl song...it's ok. I tend to start singing the old lyrics though when I hear it :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Someone shoot me, i feel so sore from work -___-

Kirsti

HSC
^ Sympathies. I'm buggered but gotta leave for my other job in 1/2 hour *cries*

Kirsti

HSC
(Only one more message before the new page can start so I'm just gonna whore around inconspicuously)

Hey ducky, why did you try and call me yesterday? I should return that call now but I'm having too much fun online. Email me or something, I generally check around midnight each day

Kirsti

HSC
And I predict this to be...THE NEW PAGE *Balloons and streamers and pinatas fall on our heads* Party time!

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Woot dance dance (hopes its a new page)

Yes dammit u should return my call! I wanted 2 know if ya wantd 2 do rest of bear course wit me next week.

Question: Who else thinks Andy Roddick (Tennis PLayer) is hot?? And Daniel Vettori (NZ Spin Bowler, Cricket)

And we have 2 pinatas!

Also, mud or sponge cake 4 party, or both??

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
Someone shoot me, i feel so sore from work -___-
heh heh heh heh heh heh heh *holds belly like santa laughing* *sigh* that was pure gold...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
But hey, that's moonie for ya.

Btw moonie, i am NOT going to go with you to Atago uni. I told dad u wanted to go there and he seems to think it's a brilliant idea. Now he wants me to change to dentistry as well! Well no bloody way! Tina and people with bad breath/rotting teeth just wouldn't go together! *innocent smile*

Plus it's in NZ.
dont worry...honeymoon with NZ is OVER
*shudders*
damn that place. its evil and i am never ever going back
so goodbye otago...though it was very pretty and right underneath lanarch castle...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
Kirsti said:
Where did all the mafia members go? Haven't seen any in here for yonks. Cept Tina but she doesn't really count. That was a while ago anyway. (I mean the original mafia members. The ones that did ancient at MHS)

Hmm... it's a conspiracy isn't it. They want us to all go crazy talking to ourselves.
we are..or were...in NZ getting the crap kicked out of us by a horrible glacier and evil caves and guides called karl who tell u ur going black water rafting in gloworm caves then pile u up in a sheep truck (how shameful) and take u to wade through waist deep mud in wetsuits and gumboots (oh happy and fashionable days) before entering pitch black caves where you fall down 8ft walls and are one massive bruise before karl tells u "yeah, i should have told you about that moving rock...you were really lucky, the last four people who slipped here died when they landed"!!!!!!!!! OMG. im shuddering still. shall nerver go outdoors again.

Kirsti

HSC
*sigh* I knew I shoulda changed my prefs but I took too long trying to decide. I want my 2nd pref now but there prob won't be vacancies :(
And the UAC site is down so I can't change pref for late round right now.

Bitch...bitch...bitch
Whinge...whine...moan

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
aaah, moonies back! wondered where u'd gone

and did i hear something about a party in there somewhere? and something about me not going? meh,

ummm......

yeah, not sure what else i was gonna say

oh yeah, was gonna tell off Kirsti for cheatin with the whole new page thing :p I don't even count the posts to try and find when the new page is coming

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
hello sharky *waves* still here
...rather sad that isnt it ;)

ange babe, no way was ur hols worse than mine. not a hope in hell

...but on the bright side: scholarship! yay! though, obviously, would be heaps better if could get port waratah one..not that thats gunna happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)