Official BOS Trials 2013 Mathematics Papers: Parramatta Library. (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
So is twinklegal the NSG girl that I met at Parra the other day that was with RealiseNothing?

Im confused

hayabusaboston

HSC
Wait so, if someth1ng says Carrot looks like an arts student, is he implying carrot is really hot? o_O

Goddamn, a hot girl with IQ high as fuck....

heaven on oith, in the words of JT145, or idk someone on this thread said that LOL

Carrot, even the word sounds like a "boy" word. SO hard wrapping my head around this idea of carrotsticks being a girl.

Btw question, is anyone here having trouble cogitating 5+ marker outlines in their head for chem n phys past papers?
As in, something like "effects of sulfur dioxide on environment?" u outline formation, equations, list effects this causes and what is done about it, low sulfur coal, chimney scrubbers catalytic converters etc....

I have trouble thinking recently, speed wise.

-_-

Last edited:

seanieg89

HSC
Btw question, is anyone here having trouble cogitating 5+ marker outlines in their head for chem n phys past papers?
As in, something like "effects of sulfur dioxide on environment?" u outline formation, equations, list effects this causes and what is done about it, low sulfur coal, chimney scrubbers catalytic converters etc....

-_-
I guess your IQ isn't high enough...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait so, if someth1ng says Carrot looks like an arts student, is he implying carrot is really hot? o_O

Goddamn, a hot girl with IQ high as fuck....

heaven on oith, in the words of JT145, or idk someone on this thread said that LOL

Carrot, even the word sounds like a "boy" word. SO hard wrapping my head around this idea of carrotsticks being a girl.

-_-
Omg, they aren't mutually exclusive attributes? (hotness and gender and mathematics ability and degree choice) NOOOOOOOO WAY?!?!? Is it possible that girls can do ze mathematics?

The most hitting studies into correlation happen here on BoS y'all.

Watch out Carrot girlie, them going to try and find you on fb now.

I guess your IQ isn't high enough...
Lol :p

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
anyone see who lovehate looks like?

Last edited:

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I was shocked when I met Lovehateschool. I always thought he was a girl lol silly me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)