Official BOS Trials 2013 Mathematics Papers: Parramatta Library. (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Just curious as to what expectations you guys have for 2U and 4U tomorrow.

In my opinion some of you guys should be able to get full marks the 2U paper (no pressure).
Expectations: Hard and harder

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Everybody, please note that the times have changed for tomorrow's 2U and 4U exams.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Still uni maths *cough cough before enoil makes a dig*. It's just that there's no stats or linear algebra in the HSC yo. Lucky you found the library with your geos skills :p

Yeah.. good luck for the 4U kids - I expect ZERO 'typical questions' in the 4U exam :haha:
Gotta fight the rote m8.

enoilgam

HSC
Still uni maths *cough cough before enoil makes a dig*. It's just that there's no stats or linear algebra in the HSC yo. Lucky you found the library with your geos skills :p
Honestly, given the Maths I did in uni (which was pathetic), I'm in no position to make a dig (I so wish I had spare electives so I could have done Intermediate Maths).

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Just a reminder that I can mark some Chemistry and Physics responses.

I prefer not marking whole exam papers, just a couple of responses because marking a whole exam paper with feedback can take up to an hour.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Is anyone after the exam heading back via the Epping/Ryde region and would give a mate a lift? :)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Is anyone after the exam heading back via the Epping/Ryde region and would give a mate a lift? :)
Bump. Because I don't wanna take peak hour public transport. :p

iBibah

HSC
Bump. Because I don't wanna take peak hour public transport. :p
It's actually worse on the road. Took me and hour to get home today, and it's usually a 30 min drive.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Just a reminder that I can mark some Chemistry and Physics responses.

I prefer not marking whole exam papers, just a couple of responses because marking a whole exam paper with feedback can take up to an hour.
Wow, you really pride yourself on your chemistry and physics finesse dont you? lol thats good man, you have a right to do so, you got some awesome marks :) Hope I can equal you haha. Will do my best.

Shadeseeker

HSC
Hey, keen just for the 2U exam if that's cool man ! Sorry for the lateness, hope it's no issue :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)