No more entry to unskilled bogan Indians (2 Viewers)

Sadiah

HSC
There is no difference lol. I don't understand why there is such a hatred amongst Indians and Pakistanis. We are all the same. We come from the same heritage and share the same history. The majority of Pakistanis are punjabi.
No, actually, the majority of Pakistanis in Australia are Punjabi, according to my statistics :D

But, in general, Pakistaniz in Pakistan are dividied into pathans, balochis, sindhis, punjabis, blablabla ... i reckon they're equal.

I don't hate Indians. In fact, I'm very much fond of them. Some Indians are nicer than Pakis, lol.

cabina

HSC
most pakis are shit just like indians. however, punjabs from India and paki are truly more superior the Gujarati's. Gujaratis think they are big and strong but they have small dicks
oh wow. you are an incredible pot stirrer.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
Indians (mainly Sikhs) who automatically assume that their culture is superior to Australia's anger me. Then when I tell them they're like "Oh so you've given up your culture". No fuckhead, I don't feel the need to be an arsehole over the obvious cultural differences.

rajputsingh

HSC
most pakis are shit just like indians. however, punjabs from India and paki are truly more superior the Gujarati's. Gujaratis think they are big and strong but they have small dicks

LOL at your Gujurati statement!
Dude Pakistani people are just the same as Indian people. There is no difference we are all the same.

Sadiah

HSC
hahahahahha

I'm not gujrati and nor am i punjabi, but one of my friends is gujrati

and she'z very racist against punjabis...and vice versa ... I've never understood why.

I know a lot of gujrati people who are pretty good looking :D

cabina

HSC
Indians (mainly Sikhs) who automatically assume that their culture is superior to Australia's anger me. Then when I tell them they're like "Oh so you've given up your culture". No fuckhead, I don't feel the need to be an arsehole over the obvious cultural differences.
role model material mann (sincere).

so do you guys think we can ever get over this tribalism crap?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
To the OP... I bet you never expected this reaction LOL!
LOL! OP totally didn't realise people would discuss like this! because we're all civilised on the internet! LOL!!@!!1!!

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
wat we need is SUBCONTINENTAL UNITY then we curries can rly take over australia :cool:

cabina

HSC
LOL! OP totally didn't realise people would discuss like this! because we're all civilised on the internet! LOL!!@!!1!!
if you throw out bbj's junk then it is quite civilised in here.

ps kaz1 just interested to know what your rating is based on? obviously you'd put bangladesh coz your from there but i mean in regards to the other countries.

Last edited:

Sadiah

HSC

ps kaz1 just interested to know what your rating is based on? obviously you'd put bangladesh coz your from there but i mean in regards to the other countries.
Personal experience, perhaps?

cabina

HSC
Who is bbj and what does it stand for? Is it me lol?
nah bigboyjames not you. Gday m8 sounds like bbj. it is probably him. he always used to make shit posts like the ones above before he got banned. prob made new account.

rajputsingh

HSC
nah bigboyjames not you. Gday m8 sounds like bbj. it is probably him. he always used to make shit posts like the ones above before he got banned. prob made new account.

Ooh lol I thought it was BoS slang lol

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Pakistan is just plain screwed with the taliban and all that, India is racist and hindu-muslim fighting everywhere, all I know about Nepal is that they're poor and they have Mt. Everest, Sri Lanka seems the most developed but it's still shit cause of the tamil tigers. Bangladesh is still shit cause of corruption and poverty.

This thread has gone wildly off topic.

I say good riddance to the fobby indians who come here pretending they want to be a hairdresser just to come to Australia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)