No more entry to unskilled bogan Indians (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
There is a skills shortage of hairdressers and chefs. This change in policy is a mistake. We need these people.

cabina

HSC
Pakistan is just plain screwed with the taliban and all that, India is racist and hindu-muslim fighting everywhere, all I know about Nepal is that they're poor and they have Mt. Everest, Sri Lanka seems the most developed but it's still shit cause of the tamil tigers. Bangladesh is still shit cause of corruption and poverty.

This thread has gone wildly off topic.

I say good riddance to the fobby indians who come here pretending they want to be a hairdresser just to come to Australia.
haha the only thing i disagree with in your post.
overall subcontinent is likely to be shit for a while to come. maybe one day corruption and this racism, religious fighting may stop...............
hopefully.

themonalisa

HSC
i dont like the eve teasing culture that South Asian males continue to carry out.

They do it because they feel that their parochial worldview is being threatened by women going to work and stepping out of their house - so they put them down in these places to reassure their pathetic non-existent position over them.

The thing is the unskilled indians that have come here - alot of the men eve tease the girls here. Ive been "eve teased" with my friends in the city at noon while shopping - its sickening and i hope they get deported asap.

rajputsingh

HSC
I say good riddance to the fobby indians who come here pretending they want to be a hairdresser just to come to Australia.

I second that. I have heard of stories wherby these idiots get married in India to an Australian resident, come to Australia for two years to get there PR and then divorce because they have a girlfriend/boyfriend back in India. They do this without taking into consideraton the person they are actually marrying who has no idea how screwed they are about to get. These types of people, the ones I am referring too, are thugs and should not be accepted here!

cabina

HSC
There is a skills shortage of hairdressers and chefs. This change in policy is a mistake. We need these people.
personal experience though tells me that most of these guys don't utilise their "new qualifications" once they get their permanent residency.

@themonalisa: yeah i h8 those bastards :(.

rajputsingh

HSC
i dont like the eve teasing culture that South Asian males continue to carry out.

They do it because they feel that their parochial worldview is being threatened by women going to work and stepping out of their house - so they put them down in these places to reassure their pathetic non-existent position over them.

The thing is the unskilled indians that have come here - alot of the men eve tease the girls here. Ive been "eve teased" with my friends in the city at noon while shopping - its sickening and i hope they get deported asap.

I totally agree. Have you had the experiences with facebook. They think it is a matrimonial website!

themonalisa

HSC
I totally agree. Have you had the experiences with facebook. They think it is a matrimonial website!

hahah yes!

"please be friends with me"

i just reply to them NO go outside and find real friends you pedophile!

seriously 30-40 year old indian men would stare at young girls seedily its so gross and it makes my blood boil.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
What kind of upbringing must they have had? :vcross:

Can't their family find them a wife their own age?

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
dont say shit about punjabs. it was my fucking ancestors that took on the British when the Gujarati and the hindus got smashed to bits. have some self respect and honor that you're only alive coz my ancestors probably saved the your ancestors from imperial English empire.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
dont say shit about punjabs. it was my fucking ancestors that took on the British when the Gujarati and the hindus got smashed to bits. have some self respect and honor that you're only alive coz my ancestors probably saved the your ancestors from imperial English empire.
Gandhi was Gujrati m8. He took on the British and won.

Sadiah

HSC
Pakistan is just plain screwed with the taliban and all that, India is racist and hindu-muslim fighting everywhere, all I know about Nepal is that they're poor and they have Mt. Everest, Sri Lanka seems the most developed but it's still shit cause of the tamil tigers. Bangladesh is still shit cause of corruption and poverty.

This thread has gone wildly off topic.

Sorry, but the taliban crap is not only in Pakistan ... it's Afghanistan as well.

Sadiah

HSC
I second that. I have heard of stories wherby these idiots get married in India to an Australian resident, come to Australia for two years to get there PR and then divorce because they have a girlfriend/boyfriend back in India. They do this without taking into consideraton the person they are actually marrying who has no idea how screwed they are about to get. These types of people, the ones I am referring too, are thugs and should not be accepted here!
My father's a Counsellor and these tyeps of cases are very much indeed the norm today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)