No more entry to unskilled bogan Indians (1 Viewer)

rajputsingh

HSC
ur a stupid vile racist prick. Your part of the North indian community, the north have systemically been the most racist cunts against the south for over a millennium. Have some shame.
oh please. dont insult the north. in fact, do not even insult the punjabs. i feel disgusted that my blood is even associated with the south.

Mate how does this make sense? You are contradicting yourself in the space of two posts. Are you just plain retarted? You are just a shit stirrer mate. One day, you are going to say something to someone who will not only take offence to it, but also do someting about it. Grow up mate before something happens. There are some very mean people in this world.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Mate how does this make sense? You are contradicting yourself in the space of two posts. Are you just plain retarted? You are just a shit stirrer mate. One day, you are going to say something to someone who will not only take offence to it, but also do someting about it. Grow up mate before something happens. There are some very mean people in this world.
Gday m8 never makes sense. dont even bother warning him about offending people why do you think he's permabanned from all 50 of his accounts lol

phinal

ohai.
HSC
lol reading this thread has made my day <3

btw, i like the new policy, we can get rid of those shit idiots that burn themselves/their car up to get an insurance payment :rolleyes:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT....................

Bogan indians? Is their something I'm missing here?
OMG! DON'T INCINERATe ME WITH YOUR PURE AWESOMENESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mirakon

nigga
HSC
m8 i get emails that christina.x controls you and you follow her every order because ur dog. are u a dog m8
Do not dare insult Omie! He is the epitome of niceness on BoS!

Sadiah

HSC
Okay so wtf is going on?
Of what I can percieve:

Someone called someone and spoke to someone's sister. That someone got pissed off and the other someone said 'I wont do anythin coz I'm Paki and Muslim'. The someone then gave the other someone their number and now that someone is being accused:D

I think.

VicerExciser

HSC
i lold

in my pimp ass native tongue, pakistan means 'land of the pure/clean'

lmao

gtfo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)