No more entry to unskilled bogan Indians (2 Viewers)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Of what I can percieve:

Someone called someone and spoke to someone's sister. That someone got pissed off and the other someone said 'I wont do anythin coz I'm Paki and Muslim'. The someone then gave the other someone their number and now that someone is being accused:D

I think.
Oh, I see. Well that's their problem then.........um..oh........ahhhhh.....

How awkward.

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yes both shit Islamic tribal places.

Also someone post/PM the phone numbers.
suck my muslim cock your shit cunt jesus fuck.---then ill give it....in fact, when you suck you say that that im jesus..

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
Haahah m8, nah m8 I'm not an import m8. Whats an import m8? M8 you have a weird way of being everyones m8, m8.
m8, dont act smart wid me. an import is a freshy, a m8 that came off the boat back in the day like a car but now off a plane. fucking imports a poor m8 and they are shit smelly. are you an import m8

rajputsingh

HSC
m8, dont act smart wid me. an import is a freshy, a m8 that came off the boat back in the day like a car but now off a plane. fucking imports a poor m8 and they are shit smelly. are you an import m8

m8 to tell you the truth m8, i wait anxiously m8 for the posts from Gday m8. Because that m8 of mine, makes everyone's day m8. Everyone loves readings this m8's posts, because it provides aninteresting point of view m8. And m8, nah m8 I'm not one of those import m8's, my faimilies been here for a long time m8. At a time before those import m8's were causing trouble....m8.

Sadiah

HSC
m8 to tell you the truth m8, i wait anxiously m8 for the posts from Gday m8. Because that m8 of mine, makes everyone's day m8. Everyone loves readings this m8's posts, because it provides aninteresting point of view m8. And m8, nah m8 I'm not one of those import m8's, my faimilies been here for a long time m8. At a time before those import m8's were causing trouble....m8.
relax m8, lol.

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
you fucking ruined it you dickhead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)